OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by veez

Anyone know when the draft day V's are releasing?
Check page 1 for all your release date questions
happy.gif

Marc did a nice job updating this thread. 

anyone ball in the ASGs yet? I was wondering how durable this shoe was... anyone who has already balled i would like to hear from you

I guess there was a restock... But it seems as if it's only urban accounts. Sheiks will give you a 10% discount if your a student.

jdub- If you go into your safari settings on your iPhone and turn off JavaScript you can reply to PMs just make sure you turn it back on when you're done

^Works with jeans. If the bleeding is a problem, I'm just going to put some other black laces in them.

my oh my so the dk's are releasing again? just wondering if its officially saturday at all shiekhs or just select shiekh stores? sorry for the repetitive question might as well get an answer asap before this ? is asked a million times more haha.

Originally Posted by reener

where can i find some kobe socks. The ones that have the black mamba icon on the ankle area. I check ndc but nothing and the NBA store. Any suggestions?
There were some posted in this thread I think a while ago.

Pretty sure they were fake as they were shipped from China and had a very suspect looking NBA packaging. But the guy who posted it said the socks were decent quality and the Shozoku was sewn/ebroidered on the sock.

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

anyone ball in the ASGs yet? I was wondering how durable this shoe was... anyone who has already balled i would like to hear from you
Balled in it twice!! Very durable, no creases.
I wear my kicks to ball in and show off.....

this is for the pinoys: you might know this already, but if your looking for some V chaos, you can find them @ nike eastwood, along with the white/red/black and the away colors. though its been a couple weeks now since i last seen there. too bad i dont have money to get them
frown.gif
ill jst save up for some ID's
happy.gif
(pls nike, bring back the yellow base and purple logo!!!)

My ASGs just showed up and WOW, I'm definitely glad I bought a pair. Thanks again s dubl.
My next pair will most likely be the Carpe Diems, if they release.

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

nice SN

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

jdub- If you go into your safari settings on your iPhone and turn off JavaScript you can reply to PMs just make sure you turn it back on when you're done

Thx for the tip.

ASGs are growing on me.
can make up my mind if i'll buy em or just double up on the DK on saturday
SMH at me for selling my 2nd pair of DK, but all good. I got a great friend in return.

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

+1 to no creases...

however... my aways got scuffed up kinda pissed but whatever. i can post pics if anyones interested.

btw.. i play indoor only.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i scuffed my chaos the other day damnit, just shoes tho, at least we are wearing them and not staring at them!

lol that's true. i would never buy a pair of shoes and have them sit in the closet, or on display. i believe that defeats the whole purpose of footwear
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom