OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by riddla713

i see alot of nt likes the bruce lees, i hate them. im feelin the dk, asg, usc, ace, and the inlines. thats all the kobe's im looking to cop. bruce lee's are for the hypebeast.

i really dont like them that much either. i cannot wait for the inlines. they r very underrated and take a backseat to the dk, bl, usc, asg's unfortunately. oh well...more pairs for me 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

(DFabz- You're right. Your SC IVs definitely don't look as new as the DKs!
laugh.gif
)

I told you homie....
I guess I will have to float you some extra cash or give you another pair of something to make the universe right again....
bastid!

as for the DK's not being all its hyped up to be, I feel that way abou the Chaos...
everyone buying 2-3 pairs of a disgusting (not bad meaning good either) cw.

>L< Fedex came in with my ASGs today
They came in at 8am while my roommate and I were both in class
They won't allow my to go pick them up which is ridiculous
I have class at the same time tomorrow too
and neither of us will be here this weekend.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Can someone hook me up with a pair of DK size 10 from FoxHills?
I have a 10 that I wore once in Vegas (for about 4 hrs).  Was up there for the initial release, but NTLV and their ******ed raffle sold out of 9.5 by the time my ticket got called.  Eighth in line didn't help me that day.  I'm in socal, so PM  me if yer interested.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

>L< Fedex came in with my ASGs today
They came in at 8am while my roommate and I were both in class
They won't allow my to go pick them up which is ridiculous
I have class at the same time tomorrow too
and neither of us will be here this weekend.

I knew that I was not gonna be home yesterday for the ASG delivery so I left a note on the door asking the UPS person to leave them on my doorstep and he/she did. Maybe that will work for you.

Ay some of u didn't like my last post, no hard feelings
if u got the wrong idea. I just indicated that every second
post on this thread was " dks dropping yet " which showed
them being a must cop for most.
No forum beef y'all, I wouldn't want u to ctrl+ alt+delete
me lol
and LOL on the mexican minority joke

ABSTRACT got your pm reply regarding the BL's. Im on my iphone so I cant reply to it but thx for the quick reply keep me posted.

Just went to Sheik (spell ??) & was told they are gonna have the DK's this Sat but only 1 pair of each size. Is anybody willing to trade pair of 8.5/9 BL's for some DK's? Let me know & ill try & get the pair of DK's for you.

Originally Posted by jdub562

ABSTRACT got your pm reply regarding the BL's. Im on my iphone so I cant reply to it but thx for the quick reply keep me posted.

Just went to Sheik (spell ??) & was told they are gonna have the DK's this Sat but only 1 pair of each size. Is anybody willing to trade pair of 8.5/9 BL's for some DK's? Let me know & ill try & get the pair of DK's for you.

What Shiekh did you call? I'm hoping some in San Diego get these. If not, eBay here I come!

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks guys, but the cam i use is just some cybershot sony piece of $h**..... lol. i just know what to do with it... and no i dont use photoshop. but wait till i get an actual cam

another pic of the chaos..... i swear to god... if these were limited I'd drop some serious cash on these.

4367242650_a5e3a1537b.jpg

nice laundry room shot.....it's the best spot at the in-laws' pad as far as lighting goes so most of my shots are on top of the washing machine
happy.gif

Gotta Game today in my winter Pro-Aim League!!!

What to wear All Stars or BL???? what you guys think?? Forget the Jersey colors i wear all color shoes.....lol......

Originally Posted by bballkid11

What to wear All Stars or BL???? what you guys think?? Forget the Jersey colors i wear all color shoes.....lol......

what color's the other team wearing?  wear theirs...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bimbot

Originally Posted by bballkid11

what color's the other team wearing?  wear theirs...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Nice one!!! I just might have to do that!!! lol.....

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wow, I guess the restock was correct. Shiekh will be getting some.
Told y'all...
tongue.gif

anyone know how much discount Shiekh employees get?

Not a Jamaica Footlocker exclusive 
frown.gif

Looks like I will have plans early Saturday morning.

laugh.gif

Hey everyone. I've gotten a mad influx of PMs regarding my BLs. Just know all are in consideration. I'll let you know prices once my first close couple contacts pass them up. I will let them go for reasonable prices (<$200 max shipped). Shaun, PM me if you interested in one of the pairs.

where can i find some kobe socks. The ones that have the black mamba icon on the ankle area. I check ndc but nothing and the NBA store. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom