OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I haven't read through all these pages yet....but my wife called ndc and they said they'll (ASGs) be available monday on the site.....

Hopefully these backorders happen...I was able to get my 13....hopefully! Got my fingers crossed!

via footlocker unlocked : " So let the speculation cease: here is a look at the Nike Zoom Kobe V All-Star, hitting Foot Locker and House of Hoops stores on 2/12."

HOH will have to wait til next week

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Anybody need a size 13 dk, i got an extra pair, email me @ [email protected] ciz for some reason i cant reply to pm's from my iphone n im rarely home, jz trying to help out

turn off javascript in setting (thru safari). i had the same problem
by the way, for anyone wondering, u can go true to size on these but theres a break in period. if u just want to wear them casually, id go up a half size

Damn... I have zk5 ids, DK, BLs, AS, and another pair of aways on the way... Damn Ive never depended on the Internet this much.

ok today was awesome. was able to get my asg kobe Vs and b lees and also got my e mail saying my ids are being shipped and will get them next week. i need to slow down on the Vs!

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Originally Posted by kobehead

So when and where will the Bruce Lees be available online?
There're not releasing online.
That really blows.
According to KB24.com, they'll be taking orders tomorrow on the site.

[h3]http://kb24.com/2010/02/05/bruce-lee-zoom-vs/[/h3]
[h3]Bruce Lee Zoom V’s[/h3]
news_BruceLee1.jpg

To commemorate Bruce Lee’s 70th birthday, the Nike Kobe Zoom V “Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by kobehead

So when and where will the Bruce Lees be available online?
There're not releasing online.
That really blows.
According to KB24.com, they'll be taking orders tomorrow on the site.

[h3]http://kb24.com/2010/02/05/bruce-lee-zoom-vs/[/h3]
[h3]Bruce Lee Zoom V’s[/h3]
news_BruceLee1.jpg

To commemorate Bruce Lee’s 70th birthday, the Nike Kobe Zoom V “Bruce Lee

Damn didn't know the BL's were somewhat limited....I'm here on vacation in the Philippines at the moment, and the BL's are pretty much everywhere. Don't know about the sizes though, but i seen them displayed in pretty much most major nike shops/sports stores here.

Anyone that ordered on the back order...did you get a conf email? I haven't got one yet?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone that ordered on the back order...did you get a conf email? I haven't got one yet?

nope no confirmation email yet. but i heard that if u dont have a G infront of ur order number you should be ok.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Damn didn't know the BL's were somewhat limited....I'm here on vacation in the Philippines at the moment, and the BL's are pretty much everywhere. Don't know about the sizes though, but i seen them displayed in pretty much most major nike shops/sports stores here.

Did you happen to see them at the Nike Park in Mall of Asia? Maybe I can get my cousins to go there and pick up a pair for me and ship them back here because my house isn't too far from MOA.

i ordered on a back n havent gotten a conf. email yet, i did get my order number when i was on the phone  though, i might call though

I ordered from FTL and mine are backordered as well, I called in about 30 minutes after and she said everythings good. Sometimes confirmation emails can take up to a day to go though so don't panic.

Chaos=check
Dk's=check
Bruce Lee's=check

ASG's=check....hopefully lol

^
Show offfff lol.

for me

Aways = Check.

thats it
frown.gif

I want Bruce Lee's and ASG next, I'm fine with missing the Chaos and DK

thanks man i really hope it does go  threw, those sole mag pics do them sick justice, did anybody actually get a pair thats not back ordered it seems like everybody got back ordered

This release date thing is too hard to follow...going to HoH Dallas and no idea what kind of mess I am about to encounter
eyes.gif

my size 8 and 8.5 are back ordered as well for 2/10/10. just got my confirmation emails though.

anyone with a 9.5 who wants to trade for either size I have?

This release date issue is giving me a headache. I hear the same thing over and over again..

Back
Top Bottom