OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I usually don't do this but...
since the forums are acting dumber than two blonde chicks

I'll re ask...

SOOOOOOOOO....
if eastbay is backordered till the 10th and NDC hasn't received ASG's

does that mean HOH wont have them tomorrow morning either?
what the hell is up with you nike, get your crap together.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone at NDC so I called Eastbay. You can still order from the backorderd shipment. I just bought a sz 13 at 1:15am EST. So if anyone wants a pair, and dosen't mind waiting till Feb 10 give Eastbay a call.

Is that for the ASGs?
Edit: Just rang Eastbay and they told me that they've sold out of the backordered shipment.

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone at NDC so I called Eastbay. You can still order from the backorderd shipment. I just bought a sz 13 at 1:15am EST. So if anyone wants a pair, and dosen't mind waiting till Feb 10 give Eastbay a call.

Is that for the ASGs?
Edit: Just rang Eastbay and they told me that they've sold out of the backordered shipment.

Yes the ASG's.  I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet, but I do have an order number.  

I'd try calling them one more time just to be sure. 

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I usually don't do this but...
since the forums are acting dumber than two blonde chicks

I'll re ask...

SOOOOOOOOO....
if eastbay is backordered till the 10th and NDC hasn't received ASG's

does that mean HOH wont have them tomorrow morning either?
what the hell is up with you nike, get your crap together.
ASG Kobe V and Lebron VII NOT releasing tomorrow at HOH's!!! All other all star shoes are though.  They will release following weekend during All Star Weekend.  
Think about it they already have BL's this weekend and wouldn't Rapido have picked them already too.....

Was only gonna head to HOHLA if they had ASG's for sale, was gonna double up on BL's too....but not sure if wanna head out just for another pair of BL?

^^^^^^^^^^

sold out already????????? But now the site has its in stock.......

Eastbay still has a fsr and I know it took the rep a few mins to order mines cuz of the time and then she says she can order but its back ordered which was fine with me. I also said did it come with free shipping and she went back and changed it so I was happy about that. The ASG muppet shirt looks ok but I didn't pull the trigger on it.... 

Yeah the ASGs are the only ones for backordered for the 10th apparently even though the site just said in stock

The white/varsity red backordered until the 6th(today) I believe.....

^
Well thats a pisser,
they just keep dropping terds on us man.
MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND NIKE

I'm getting tired of this crap
the release dates changing like a girl changing her mind.

ugh.

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

^^^^^^^^^^

sold out already?????????

Eastbay still has a fsr and I know it took the rep a few mins to order mines cuz of the time and then she says she can order but its back ordered which was fine with me. But now the site has its in stock.......

Yeah the ASGs are the only ones for backordered for the 10th apparently even though the site just said in stock

The white/varsity red backordered until the 6th(today) I believe.....

I think Eastbay hasn't updated their site yet.  When you try to add a size to your cart, it'll say they're sold out.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by kobehead

Not being superstitious, but Kobe is 0-5 in debuting new shoes?

2005 Black/maize ZK1 vs Heat = loss
2006 Black/maize ZK2 vs Heat = loss
2007 Black/maize ZK3 vs Cavs = loss
2008 Venom ZK4 vs Heat = loss
2009 Chaos ZK5 vs Cavs = loss
found it.
frown.gif

2010 Bruce Lee ZK5 vs Nuggets = loss
if I remember correctly, he debuted the Carpe Diem iv's too with a loss to ORL..
nike adding hype to Bruce lees release..
pimp.gif

I need a pair now badly..

Is that for the ASGs?

Yes the ASG's.  I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet, but I do have an order number.  

Funnily enough, I just did that... Spoke to someone else and I managed to place an order for the backordered shipment. The first person I spoke to must of thought I wanted to order it now. The person I spoke to did confirm it was Feb 10... So I guess we'll wait and see... Fingers crossed.

Well I got an order and customer # so I hope mines goes through cuz I know Eastbay acts funny on anticipated releases......you think you have the shoe and you find out you really don't

I think it's funny how the shoes are just in the stockroom, and they have to make up lies about how they haven't received their shipment ect. they should just start selling them once they get them?

I remember when back in the days when you could find those mom and pop shops selling them Jordans before RD

Originally Posted by gijace

found it.
frown.gif

if I remember correctly, he debuted the Carpe Diem iv's too with a loss to ORL..
pimp.gif

MLK IV's a win.

in response to JBKickerhead, that's the same thing I heard in the ASG Lebron thread  so I know I'm good now since I have all #s..........

my first pair of kobes.........

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by gijace

found it.
frown.gif

pimp.gif

MLK IV's a win.

MLK V's too!
laugh.gif

Is that for the ASGs?

Funnily enough, I just did that... Spoke to someone else and I managed to place an order for the backordered shipment. The first person I spoke to must of thought I wanted to order it now. The person I spoke to did confirm it was Feb 10... So I guess we'll wait and see... Fingers crossed.

Congrats. I hope you get your pair.

Back
Top Bottom