laugh.gif
smh.gif

Bout to cop my size 13 on NDC.
pimp.gif

EDIT: when I get to checkout it says it's no longer in stock 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

same here man normally there is no problem getting a size 8...now the closest i see is a 6.5...then next size up is a 13...even for the chaos I could have copped my 8 a few days after the drop...stayed up too waiting for these to drop on NDC...very disappointed

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

sdubl is gonna be pissed about this one.

better believe it 
smh.gif

oh well...looks like I'll be getting a pair anyway thatnks to an NTer! You know who you are.

I guess one of you guys stole the 13 from me as I was about to submit my order
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I hope there's a restock later today or tomorrow.

the footlocker near me still has plenty of chaos...i was gonna cop but didnt see myself wearing them?

Went to NTSF and copped a 11. They were raffling most sizes. They only had 5 or 6 pairs and there were 6 or 7 of us for 11. One person went a size down. Good end to a restless night. Good luck for those still trying and congrats to those who got theirs.

If anyone has a HOH near them that has a size 13 left. PM me please.

Yo....I just want to say thanks to the NTers who offered help, who even helped me with out me asking, who hit me up, and to the NTer that helped me out in the end! Same appreciation goes to all of you!

I dont need to mention names you all know who you are!

This is how a sneaker community should be 
smokin.gif

Hope everyone got theirs, or has another chance. I actually got lucky today. 1 pair for me.
95r1h5.jpg

Damn.... Called this morning at 5am and the lady said they are sold out.....woke up and learned on NT that they dropped on NDC a few hours later

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

Damn.... Called this morning at 5am and the lady said they are sold out.....woke up and learned on NT that they dropped on NDC a few hours later

called at 630PST, went to sleep for 1.5 hrs. luckily i got my pair. ruined my damn sleep too last nite.

same here....I was prob one of the first calls at 5am. I even called twice to make sure.

Pisses me off...Nike needs to get their %*!$ straight for these releases.

Originally Posted by s dubl

same here....I was prob one of the first calls at 5am. I even called twice to make sure.

Pisses me off...Nike needs to get their %*!$ straight for these releases.

this! and I'm going to give negative ratings on the customer service survey they send to my email.

thread jumped about 40 pages since yesterday
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

good to see people helpin out those in need.

DK's looking extra
pimp.gif

i may have to catch a pair on restock
nerd.gif

got the chaos, aways, DK and when I get the inlines a I will be probably done... bought 3 pairs in one month 
smh.gif

NTSF had 2 lines going. 1 for the VI's and the other for these. They did a lottery for a few sizes, but not for all, and 1 per person. No one really knew the deal, but it worked out in the end.
These things are really clean in person.

Back
Top Bottom