OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

tired.gif

i wanted a 9 but i will settle with a 8.5
last night i kept refreshing nike.com and nikebasketball.com
fell asleep and woke up this morning to this. alittle late but oh well.

Originally Posted by five30

What a nice surprise first thing in the morning.

No hassle...no line or waiting...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea Yea!.....haha....
9s in my cart, linking to paypal....SOLD OUT.....just my luck.
not settling for 8.5 though, I'm holding strong....

i officially fail at life...i stay on the computer hitting refresh from 9pst to 1 am pst and dont get anything and when i wake up this morning hit refresh 9-11.5 are gone! fml

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

He wears a 13!

Good lookin I'll get his pair just in case for him, cuz he waited up all nite like me, but my sz. is all sold out FAIL!!!!!!!! Should I get a pair to see if I could trade?

wow you guys are fast i had in my cart for a phone order after telling the rep all my info she submitted it in sz. 10.5 and they were sold out.. i really hope they are releasing at FTL's..

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

He wears a 13!

Good lookin I'll get his pair just in case for him, cuz he waited up all nite like me, but my sz. is all sold out FAIL!!!!!!!! Should I get a pair to see if I could trade?
i was going to do the same but i did not know what size he wore at the time of my purchase. i say dont buy a pair to trade. reason is because they had a fsr and the size you wanted is sold out because others copped it first, if people really wanted their size they would of bought it from the get-go instead of sizes 9-12. hope that makes sense

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

He wears a 13!

i was going to do the same but i did not know what size he wore at the time of my purchase. i say dont buy a pair to trade. reason is because they had a fsr and the size you wanted is sold out because others copped it first, if people really wanted their size they would of bought it from the get-go instead of sizes 9-12. hope that makes sense

Yea I bought my homeboys sz, just in case cuz he said he wanted these too, but he's not around a cpu so I'll just sell them to him

My dilema is... I rather pay retail just to have them today. I wana wear em today. I got a gift card for Nike but I dont wana wait.

- If anyone can help, Pm me please!!! *ps- don't pm me if your looking for a major tip... Lol

i say it's official to say now. kobe's are the new jordan's.

i never thought a classic jordan vi would still be available in a fsr while the dk's are completely sold out.

Back
Top Bottom