OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Nike rep said there are 10 size 10's left and 14 size 9.5's. There are 12 Nike Reps working. There were around 200 calls on hold after closing. Limit 1 pair per person. If you're still on hold don't hang up.

WOOOO AMANDA PICKED UP!
She sounds tired though...
frown.gif
poot her. Copped my 10.5 though soo horrray!

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Just got back from HOH LA, It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, around close to 40 peeps and they had plenty to go around, got my size 11.

Just to let you guys know, on my reciept it says 02/20 KOBE 5 BLK DRKGRY

Hopefully that confirms it will release everywhere on Feb 20 for u guys still wonderin????/??

Hope everyone gets their pair!!!

So if I miss on these tonight the "restock" is 2/20??? 
ohwell.gif

The leftover will be online all day tomorrow i think. Like i said when ZK 2 drop. I knew one day the Kobe line would be this popular
pimp.gif

never wear them wrote:

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Just grabbed my pair after waiting an hour and some change online.
My heart really dropped for like 2 to 3 seconds when the nike rep said that my size was sold out.
I didnt say anything after that...then he said, "Im just playing with you lol!"

4dd359a68eb184251eef6fc3836a396e69586aa.gif

then.....

ab53562c844384d91085631d8146f5f9b23bbc1.pjpg

not cool at all.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

woah what the @*!$ just happend to this post??? watch the laker game, go out to eat and a movie and come back and everyones on the phone for 2 hrs???? is it the dark knights?? eastbay or ndc?? any 12.5's left???

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The leftover will be online all day tomorrow i think. Like i said when ZK 2 drop. I knew one day the Kobe line would be this popular
pimp.gif
I kinda hate that its popular, makes it harder to get the shoes,
smh.gif
at all the band wagoners and hypebeasts

O well im done im not going to keep refreshing this damn page for more hours screw nike they think they can keep doing this im out 
grin.gif

I guess I'll try to catch these when they rerelease, I had a game today and couldn't be online and didnt get back fast enough to check that you could call in

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

O well im done im not going to keep refreshing this damn page for more hours screw nike they think they can keep doing this im out 
grin.gif

Im starting to feel like you IM tired as hell and will try again hopefully on tha 20th. Oh yea anybody in the houston area know the availability at HOH there?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Holy Crap.
Blew up in this mutha!

dont know how you dont like this shoe vince....

and yeah this blew up real quick.... and its barely the 3rd shoe out
smh.gif
well, technically 2nd but....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

I guess I'll try to catch these when they rerelease, I had a game today and couldn't be online and didnt get back fast enough to check that you could call in

I hope they come to regular FTL's in feb.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Originally Posted by KenJi714

pimp.gif
I kinda hate that its popular, makes it harder to get the shoes,
smh.gif
at all the band wagoners and hypebeasts

gotta put some blame on kobe himself for playing the way he does...

so I figure its way late, but what was the number for? NDC online help?? or was that an employee only hookup?

either way, I told myself I'm not stressin' on these releases....so basically put my girls to bed and I'm catching up.

so it looks like they never came in stock online? and i suppose because of the phone orders, is the consensus that they won't be out on NDC now?

this thread went bananas and i slept............

im a little confused, so theres goin to be another realease for the DK's??

i wish OP would update this thread. hence why we moved frm the OG thread

in the first place

Back
Top Bottom