OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

wore these today, and they fit VERY comfortable. and they look good as a casual shoe with jeans

Anyone have any pics with jeans?

These remind me a lot of the Huarache runners with their shape.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Anyone have any pics with jeans?

These remind me a lot of the Huarache runners with their shape.
4255397382_12154d9e0c.jpg

can we start ordering now the kobe v at ftl.com or should i wait on 16 to order?? TIA!!

Originally Posted by pay jape

do these run true to size?
the bruce lees will be my first kobes...im pretty excited.

i wear a 9.5 (a little tighter fit) or a 10 in jordans.

i'd go with a sz. 10. my foot is size 9.5 but i wear a sz 10 for all my shoes, jordans too. go with the 10

So I got my chaos today thanks to everybody that was willing to help me out but the dude that owed me money gave em to me for shipping, overall satisfied andglad its over. But back to the shoes the dark knights definitely have been looking better with the pics that keep coming.

Originally Posted by Gggggas

More pics on the BL's

woooow...these are so crazy...breath taking...amazing...I'll stop posting now but this she is hot...again just so many things that can be created with this shoe..woooooooow!!!!

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^VERY LEGIT! SHIPPING IS $15
Thanks. I've ordered from rmk and kix-files before but shipping is outrageous.

Rmk and Kix-files are HK based so the items will be shipped from there.

I need those brucelees... I think i'll get those nike red laces for them... I just need to know the length for a size 10?

Originally Posted by ToAirIsNotHuman23

there is so much that u can do w this shoe...^^ cosign those are nasty nice...wheres ur other leg?...
laugh.gif
hidden behind my other leg, its the angle

yeah, i agree that the kobe shorts are too damn long. i like my shorts in regular length. people keep buying them long #%@ shorts, i guess they will keepmaking them.

IMO, away n BL r the best cw... I will only buy one of those, had enuf with ivs...

Tried to order away cw on Eastbay for couple of days already. It's always sold out status.

Does any of u guys can order from em?

Bruce lee is gonna available at hoh, anyone kno how limited wud they be?
Hope they r gr n available everywhere.

I called alost every other FTL in NJ & no one knows about the BLs coming out the 16th... are they really coming out the 16th?...........My store got ashipment of 30 "Aways".. so any NJ NTers inbox me for info on where..

I know most of ya'll in here already know low cut shoes are actually better for basketball (or at least you know they don't guarantee a rolled ankle).

But here on NT there are two seperate pictures that prove the design of the shoe is much more important than the cut.

MID
b74352d8e9d0d13fc643d319304d288c740ba8f.jpg

and LOW
e9f35833e3a3d921c71fda643e5ecb1c3db72de.jpg

Now obviously the moves they were making weren't exactly the same, but it's pretty clear that the shoes are under similar forces. Kobe is also biggerand heavier than Jennings, keep in mind. And yet the V looks barely different than when still, while the UA looks destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom