OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

With the V's, it's more about quantity control for me, so I'm with jmizzo.

I know I will be tempted along the way...

On my list so far:

Chaos
Aways
DK's
Bruce Lee's

damn if everyone goes with my quantity control then Kobe wont be able to get a new bentley this year....lol

shoetrends has some sizes up of the Aways for 110.00. I was gonna order but it says not available til 1/25. I can't wait that long lol. I need mine on RD.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Not sure if these specific picutres were posted.
Post them in the ID thread, where they belong.
ohwell.gif

Nice pics man. Those are the pairs Kobe gave the front row at Christmas Day game. I saw a pair of those white and purples on ebay with all the autographedstuff and accessories that came with it. Guy wanted 2,700 bucks for them but they only brough 500.

^that pic makes me want to skip the B.L.'s and get at least two of those. I'm all over the place with this shoe. haha

Does anybody know if HOHLA is going to limit the Bruce Lee's to one person even though you line up again? The last time I was there for the initial 4rings release, they limited me to a pair, even though I went back in line.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Does anybody know if HOHLA is going to limit the Bruce Lee's to one person even though you line up again? The last time I was there for the initial 4 rings release, they limited me to a pair, even though I went back in line.
I heard its not HoH exclusive....so should be somewhat readily available....
but dont listen to me.

Originally Posted by marley

shoetrends has some sizes up of the Aways for 110.00. I was gonna order but it says not available til 1/25. I can't wait that long lol. I need mine on RD.

I know people have said that they have ordered from them but are they legit. How much does shipping run?

all three stores are legit!! and the dark knights/christian bales/michael keatons/val kilmers/robins-wish-he-had-him-as-a-boyfriend are really nice.. 2 pairs!

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Not sure if these specific picutres were posted.
Post them in the ID thread, where they belong.
ohwell.gif
Oh my bad igotthatfire247 the Moderator, I mean, Registered Member; or more like mini mod.

They are posted in the ID thread, just like some iD's have been posted in here.

Originally Posted by abstractability

all three stores are legit!! and the dark knights/christian bales/michael keatons/val kilmers/robins-wish-he-had-him-as-a-boyfriend are really nice.. 2 pairs!

No love for Clooney or West?
roll.gif

Chaos, Lees, (3) ID's and it's not even February. Oh man, the V is gonna kill me.

do these run true to size?
the bruce lees will be my first kobes...im pretty excited.

i wear a 9.5 (a little tighter fit) or a 10 in jordans.

Back
Top Bottom