OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I hope it’s the track or the track with an additional high level feature, and not Consequence attention whoring some ********.

Why would you do THIS?

And Ye your mans and THATS the beat you rockin wit?

Everything about this screams lazy.

Lil Baby, Durk, Jay, T.Scott, Thug, Cudi and Ty$ are on both CLB and Donda. I guess it boils down to what kind of sound you prefer because the same dudes are littered all over both albums.

Not even mad.
Screenshot_20210905-040350.jpg

Brehhhhh... if CLB was a disc... it might get that frisbee action out the window on the freeway. WTF...

I had to get some Donda in me before I made it to work.

edit: I'm a pretty big Drake fan btw, this was a let down.

yea the drake album is a drake album

it’s cute and safe. nothing wrong with it imo

EDAA08B9-7C09-4462-915C-BC16BFA77612.jpeg

I went and put them both in the same playlist on shuffle. The drake is good! But man when the kanye stuff comes on it just slaps so much harder

saw a tweet tweet yesterday asking how’d you rank Tyler, j Cole, nas, kanye and drakes albums this year

my ranking:

1 cmiygl
2 kd2
3 donda
4 tos
5 clb

yea the drake album is a drake album

it’s cute and safe. nothing wrong with it imo

EDAA08B9-7C09-4462-915C-BC16BFA77612.jpeg

I went and put them both in the same playlist on shuffle. The drake is good! But man when the kanye stuff comes on it just slaps so much harder

You continuing to refer to the Drake album as “cute” tells me everything I need to know about Drakes album 😭

Back
Top Bottom