OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

I didnt know Brian Cook could still play... And by still play I mean sit on the 3 point line and wait for others to give him wiiiiiide open looks.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Klay's gonna be a nice player. Struggled in preseason, but he'll come along nicely this year.
He's so smooth. Just a natural talent who is going to surprise people.

Klay's gonna be a nice player. Struggled in preseason, but he'll come along nicely this year.
He's so smooth. Just a natural talent who is going to surprise people.

I hope you guys are right, but he looked absolutely lost for the majority of his time on the court tonight.

Originally Posted by dland24

I hope you guys are right, but he looked absolutely lost for the majority of his time on the court tonight.
Yep. You're right. After one game in the league, he's a total fraud. Cut him now.

You can tell that his grasp for the feel of the NBA level is coming along slow, but his skill set is perfect for GS. Once his mind catches up to the speed of the game, I'm almost certain he'll be a pleasant piece for the Warriors.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yep. You're right. After one game in the league, he's a total fraud. Cut him now.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Gunna be very solid for GS...Very happy he's there, perfect type of game they play currently. Had to guard dude as a soph, he was pretty nice then.

the heat went off in transition against a team that wasn't hungry. we better crown them.

their half court game is TRASH. I wanna see Bron post game in the playoffs Before I concede 4 rings to them. They will have an amazing season. it doesn't matter unless they win a chip.

and lol at the two biggest knicks fans jon Barry and wilbon crying about the celtics. I didn't hear anyone talking about that terrible offensive foul on melo at the end of game 1. I didn't see any pity when amare and Chauncey were hurt

The refs kept the celtics in the game. And at the end helped out the knicks. That @#!@ was poorly officiated from the jump. Amare got a garage tech in the first 4 minutes.

Joey Crawford shouldnt be in the league anymore. we all know that. The fact is Stern rubs it in our faces. He knows that people will immediately be mad that Crawford is reffing a prime time game. He dont care. He does it on purpose. The NA is entertainment. It's the WWF. Plain and simple it doesn't have much credibility anymore.

BTW Garnett is a sore loser who hasn't set a legal screen in 10 years

Check the play-by-plays of both games, and you'll see that both LA teams were up 11 with 3 minutes left.

One team finished strong; the other team snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

*sigh*

It's a fat %!!$% trying to stay up for that entire West coast late game knowing you have to be to work at 8am. I usually doze off somewhere in the middle 3rd with the tv still on and remote in my hand, wake up like 4am then go get in bed and finish my night of sleep

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

LA is DONE!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

koME mr. un clutch! :rofl:g
roll.gif
roll.gif

Surprised CP hasn't come in here and said something yet. 

I have that broad on ignore so I don't see what she posts anymore. All she does is talk about Kobe and the Lakers, she never says anything remotely NBA intelligent. So I figured out how to use the ignore feature a couple weeks back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

LA is DONE!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

koME mr. un clutch! :rofl:g
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have that broad on ignore so I don't see what she posts anymore. All she does is talk about Kobe and the Lakers, she never says anything remotely NBA intelligent. So I figured out how to use the ignore feature a couple weeks back.
pimp.gif

yup i dont believe in the ignore feature but it had to be done for him. he got banned for sexually harassing me once so im not taking any chances.
so is this thread gonna be for the whole week of games or just christmas day? i think it should be for opening week.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif
yup i dont believe in the ignore feature but it had to be done for him. he got banned for sexually harassing me once so im not taking any chances.
so is this thread gonna be for the whole week of games or just christmas day? i think it should be for opening week.
I remember I was close to 'ignoring' you once, and then I realized how awesome your posts were
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif
I remember I was close to 'ignoring' you once, and then I realized how awesome your posts were
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

im saying man im just a box of fun loving fun 
pimp.gif

dont you find it odd how the maloofs are back in their seats cheering the kings on like they didnt just try to screw the city out of a team? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's a fat %!!$% trying to stay up for that entire West coast late game knowing you have to be to work at 8am. I usually doze off somewhere in the middle 3rd with the tv still on and remote in my hand, wake up like 4am then go get in bed and finish my night of sleep

Gotta invest in dvr. Made things easier for me

Back
Top Bottom