OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

I have one with my DirectTV, just never really bothered learning how to use it.

This dude has been there and had season tickets at least as long as I have, so the last 3 seasons. It's funny because his ticket is the tough of Lower Level, maybe 20 rows up and behind the basket, so every time the opposition gets a free throw his fat *#! comes chugalugging down the steps and tries to distract the shooter. He always has his shirtoff and some ignorant costume, mask, *#%+ painted on himself, today he painted himself brown and had Rudolph's eyes and pasties on his manboobs and his nose on his bellybutton and then also painted his face brown (don't tell the angry black attack in general) and had a fake James Harden beard on.

Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yup i dont believe in the ignore feature but it had to be done for him. he got banned for sexually harassing me once so im not taking any chances.
so is this thread gonna be for the whole week of games or just christmas day? i think it should be for opening week.
I remember I was close to 'ignoring' you once, and then I realized how awesome your posts were
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
im saying man im just a box of fun loving fun 
pimp.gif

dont you find it odd how the maloofs are back in their seats cheering the kings on like they didnt just try to screw the city out of a team? 
laugh.gif
Yes you are!!
smile.gif

Ehh i dunno if they were trying to screw us, they just weren't too straight forward about it.

Regardless, I think I speak for all Kings fans and say that I hope we get new owners real soon.... (Burkle?? Magic????????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom