OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

Wait a minute...LeBron doing a stay in school commercial?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why wouldn't he be?

The underlying point of the commercial was for kids to graduate, and go to college. LeBron is an anomaly to the premise.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why wouldn't he be?

The underlying point of the commercial was for kids to graduate, and go to college. LeBron is an anomaly to the premise.

It doesn't matter, he's a role model.

All I want for Christmas is a Lakers win. Still waiting for the day when my Sixers get back on Christmas Day
frown.gif

DCAllAmerican:
23ska909red02:
Well I definitely support this thread. Good call on just making this for Christmas games thread, dre.
indifferent.gif

No, I was talking about how you had made the thread originally asking about game threads for today, and then dre suggested that you edit the title and make THIS that thread. I was just saying to him good call on that. If he hadn't suggested that, this thread title would still be question, and the text of the thread would just be "SLACKERS".
wink.gif

*edit* Oh damn, that was you that made that suggestion, not dre.
laugh.gif
My bad, DC. *fixed* Proper source has been cited, sir.

State Farm and LeBron James are helping kids graduate from high school. Go to http://www.facebook.com/26seconds to get involved. In this commercial, a high school kid decides to sleep in, instead of waking up for school. After hitting the snooze button, he is quickly sucked into another reality where he witnesses what his future life would be like without a high school diploma.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

State Farm and LeBron James are helping kids graduate from high school. Go to http://www.facebook.com/26seconds to get involved. In this commercial, a high school kid decides to sleep in, instead of waking up for school. After hitting the snooze button, he is quickly sucked into another reality where he witnesses what his future life would be like without a high school diploma.

laugh.gif
exactly

So I don't see what dude was getting at
ohwell.gif

Rondo looked like he was just going out there to get his in the first half. Rest of the Celtics looked old or just bad though with the exception of Bass. Celtics gotta get some ball movement going.

Celtics are gonna be fine. Pietrus is going to help off the bench. Pierce will be back.

Back
Top Bottom