• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
How friendly is it to a solo player? I don’t know anyone that plays it
If I’m not mistaken, you can play the base game plus maybe the first two expansions completely solo. They’ve updated it to where the party characters are replaced with NPCs.

Getting an Xbox for the house. My sons are interested in playing Minecraft Java and Fortnite. I see a different price points online. Which model should we go with? I also plan on playing sports games.

I have a brand new unopened Series X.

If you or anyone else in here is interested let me know otherwise going to put on marketplace or ebay.

$350

yea thats it for me with Valorant LOL

i for sure hit my peak at Diamond

these kids are on a different level almost everything is a 1 tap headshot

my reaction time on the sticks aint what it used to be :lol:

yea thats it for me with Valorant LOL

i for sure hit my peak at Diamond

these kids are on a different level almost everything is a 1 tap headshot

my reaction time on the sticks aint what it used to be :lol:

They could be cheating or on M&K if hitting head shots like that.

Anybody playing Shattered Space? If so, how are you liking it? I’m hoping to check Starfield out later this year. I copped the deluxe edition edition so I already have the DLC too.

Anybody playing Shattered Space? If so, how are you liking it? I’m hoping to check Starfield out later this year. I copped the deluxe edition edition so I already have the DLC too.
I saw initial reviews that it wasn’t worth the long wait and was way too short. Also people were having issues with getting certain missions/quest to start. I’ll probably cop before the end of the year.

Starfield was cool when it first released last year but the mods make it even better imo. I think I’ve logged twice as much time in with mods than without just to keep things interesting.

Back
Top Bottom