Official Winter Classic thread Vol Flyers vs Rangers

penalty shot
eek.gif

king hank shuts it down...major

can't front that was a great game to watch, i'll definitely check out some more hockey ...

RANGER HOCKEY
pimp.gif

What a crazy game. HBO gonna be good. They should do this more often. Henrik is the man

man #!$% lundqvist
laugh.gif

and Briere
indifferent.gif
 terrible PS.

Good game tho
pimp.gif
 one of the best Winter Classic games

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

If Rangers win the cup this year, we starting the Team Rangers thread next year. The fan base feels strong.
laugh.gif

You can call yourselves Casual Rangers Bandwagoners
laugh.gif

If Rangers win the cup this year, we starting the Team Rangers thread next year. The fan base feels strong.
laugh.gif

so you are saying you've watched one game this year?
that was a great game too bad the Flyers came out on the losing end but these two teams could be destined for the EC Finals 

Bonus that the Rangers were able to pull out the game today, especially with the Giants winning the division last night.  
Brad Richards with the GW and Henrik was his usual great self.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

what are you saying? I've been cosigning the rangers in the NHL thread.. hockey is an underated sport.. might as well make a thread to boost peoples interest. We'll see
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what are you saying? I've been cosigning the rangers in the NHL thread.. hockey is an underated sport.. might as well make a thread to boost peoples interest. We'll see
laugh.gif
I once brought up a potential season thread for the Rangers, but it was shut down because of the lack of interest.
The NHL 11-12 Season thread is actually very good so it is not completely needed.

Originally Posted by youngin33

laugh.gif
I once brought up a potential season thread for the Rangers, but it was shut down because of the lack of interest.
The NHL 11-12 Season thread is actually very good so it is not completely needed.

theres not really any need for individual NHL team threads here... the very few hockey fans on this board have been using one thread for years now and honestly its been great. Most of them are level-headed fans who can discuss anything about the game. One of the only reasons why I still visit NT.

Back
Top Bottom