Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

ahhh its over.

these past few threads have been fun, even the game 4 loss thread.

sure the lakers killed denver tonight, but this series was much closer then what this game indicated.

from game 1 up until midway through the 3rd quarter of game 5 denver was giving the lakers all they could handle.

denver was up by 7 late in the 3rd quarter of game 5 it seemed like denver never fully recovered after blowing that lead.

it was a good series, i'm glad the lakers got challenged by denver and houston this playoffs as opposed to running through the west last year and not beingready for playing a strong team in the finals.

it will be fun to see these two teams go at it next season as well, if denver is smart during the offseason their right back at the top of the west again nextseason.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

frown.gif
Sad for Melo & Billups...

But glad Kobe got back to Redeem himself.
NOT SAD FOR THEM.....

BUT MUCH RESPECT TO THEM, THEYRE THE ONLY PROFESSIONALS ON THAT TEAM.....

EVERYBODY ELSE IS HACKS OR GOONS.....

Congratulations to the Lakers and ther fans.

Back to the Finals again...what a feat
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif
c8e161188c56e743b5c9502f10b7a785ba5aa365.gif

one more thing, Lakers passed the Houston's curse hahaha. the only team that has broken all type of streaks

No matter who we face in the Finals, its going to be a hard faught series. Lakers fans (the real ones), we gotta realize how luck we are. This is the 3oth timethe Lakers have been in the finals.......crazy. Four more, and I'm happy. Lets get it.

Kobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................BRYANT!!!

Now, LeHurter is going to lose, Magic vs Lakers...

Kobe hoists the trophy once again!

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I bet Doris Burke wears crotchless panties and bras with the nipple cut outs
laugh.gif
Where did that come from?

Lakers looked impressive. Let's be ready for the Finals.

I like the way the Lakers are celebrating, or should I say the LACK of celebration and happiness. They took care of business but the goal is bigger than theWestern Conference championship. The only championship that matters is the NBA championship.

Originally Posted by Fearless

ppl said Denver could take Lakers easily

Denver has more talent 1 thru 9 but they have no idea how to win important games.

The way Denver was playing, they looked like they could take 'em.

But I knew something was wrong when they lost gm 3 at home. Never fully got back into the series after that game.

Back
Top Bottom