Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

frown.gif
Sad for Melo & Billups...

But glad Kobe got back to Redeem himself.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Was that a damn oompa loopa on steroids and with dreads on the Nuggets side?
that's their trainer, he's supposed to be one of the best in the world, not just the league.

Btw, Stephen Hunter's outfit was fresh

SMH at all the days off during the Finals.

1st round all sorts of days off, 2nd/3rd rounds ball every other day, then back to days off for the Finals.

ANOTHER 4 AND IT'S A WRAP, A COMPLETE FINISH...PAU FINALLY REALIZES NENE, KMART OR BIRDMAN CAN'T TAKE HIS %*!$ !!! I'M GOING FOR A HAT TRICK FOR ALAMAR CONSISTENCY..WHOOOOOOOOOOOoOooooOOooooo!!!! WHAT A WAY TO START A WEEKEND !!!

LAKERS WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS 2009

$++@YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for the Nuggets though........

oh well, I'll get over it
laugh.gif

congrats.

Hate to make comparisons, and I might be reaching when the haters see this, but this team kind of reminds me of the 1990-91 Bulls,(just like last year'sLakers were the 89-90 Bulls, having all the pieces together, but not ready) getting over the hump and growing up together as a team. Through all the bumpyobstacles. The learning process. The growing pains. Learning to be a winner and how to play that way. To me that's beyond scary.

Now, only time will tell if the Lakers will get their chip. I don't see it any other way than LA winning it all now, unless u know, something freakish andunexpected happens, like an injury to a certain ball player....

Back
Top Bottom