Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The shot clock clock was winding down #%$*! . Yall was laughing when JR was jacking up 3s when the game was already over and doing the dinosaur walk. You people are ridiculous.
QFT!!

Go Lakers!!

bangtcg wrote:

what is this? i dont understand some of you guys. i like to discuss the game. there should be no preconceived notions. i am not going after kobe because of his past or whatever you niketalkers think. it must blow people's mind that i just want to talk about that one specific play. it could've been ANYONE. could've been a nuggets player. so lakers fan please relax.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The shot clock clock was winding down #%$*! . Yall was laughing when JR was jacking up 3s when the game was already over and doing the dinosaur walk. You people are ridiculous.

Damn, some of these guys ask the stupidest questions.

"Carmelo, has it sunk in that your season might be over if you lose the next game?"

What kinda question is that? Has it sunk in?
smh.gif

The refereeing and some of the media is just horrible.

This is one most interesting playoffs we've had in a minute.

They've been great, but the refs have been horrible. This series goes 6 or 7 games w/o them so that everyone as been complaining about them shows thatthey're doing a horrible job.

chauncey losing it for the nuggets again ...

I thought his play was weird. I know that he and Karl mentioned taking bad 3's in Game 3 and I wonder if that's what made him hesitant to shoot ittonight?

This series is over, Denver wins game 6, and loses game 7.

I haven't looked at Denver's 3-point shooting stats, but it seems to me that if they get hot from 3, they can win in LA. Of course, if the Lakers gethot from 3, it's the same thing for Game 6, but it seems less likely.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

chauncey losing it for the nuggets again ...

IT WAS TIED GOIN INTO THE 4TH.....

IT WAS MORE THE LAKERS WNNING, THAN BILLUPS MESSING UP...

HE HAD A FEW BAD PLAYS, BUT HE WAS FAR FROM HORRIBLE....

chauncey is playing wrse than every other pg in the playoffs this series ...

Originally Posted by got shoes

i never said anything about Kobe.....but i just don't see why there is an issue. Player A throws a pump fake, Player B jumps. Player A tries to draw a foul on Player B. No whistle blown, next possession please. Yes it was at the end of the game, but that's not a dirty play.
that kobe part was not intended for you but several other users.

the issue is if you have the last possession and you are up as much as the lakers are--up at all for the fact and the opponents has conceded, you don'tscore. that is showing sportsman like conduct agreed? if you do agree then we do have an issue but if you think shooting while you are up and the opponenthas conceded ISN'T unsportsmanlike (maybe "dirty" is the wrong word) then this arguement is null.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

i never said anything about Kobe.....but i just don't see why there is an issue. Player A throws a pump fake, Player B jumps. Player A tries to draw a foul on Player B. No whistle blown, next possession please. Yes it was at the end of the game, but that's not a dirty play.

the issue is if you have the last possession and you are up as much as the lakers are--up at all for the fact and the opponents has conceded, you don't score. that is showing sportsman like conduct agreed? if you do agree then we do have an issue but if you think shooting while you are up and the opponent has conceded ISN'T unsportsmanlike (maybe "dirty" is the wrong word) then this arguement is null.
why do you keep saying the Lakers had the last possesion??? Kobe shot the ball because there was a second differential with the shot clock and game clock... that's why he shot the ball
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

the issue is if you have the last possession and you are up as much as the lakers are--up at all for the fact and the opponents has conceded, you don't score. that is showing sportsman like conduct agreed? if you do agree then we do have an issue but if you think shooting while you are up and the opponent has conceded ISN'T unsportsmanlike (maybe "dirty" is the wrong word) then this arguement is null.
why do you keep saying the Lakers had the last possesion??? Kobe shot the ball because there was a second differential with the shot clock and game clock... that's why he shot the ball
alien.gif
i understand kobe shooting it but what i am paying particular attention to is the drawing of the foul. do you think that was necessary? i thinkit would be equivalent of him driving to the basket with that possession while all the nuggets players wait while the time has stopped. JR contested the shotbecause why wouldn't you? kobe took the extra mile to pull a pual pierce.

LOL dudes really complaining about the last Kobe 3?

Y'all some funny dudes.
laugh.gif

Good win for us...love the toughness that our bigs showed
pimp.gif

Hopefully, we don't fall asleep like they did in game 6 against Houston. I want them to close this out in Denver.

is it me, or is chauncey playing like crap. dude is making turnovers at critical points in the game. isnt he suppose to calm them down mentally. i know nene isupset, but shouldnt someone grabbed him before the technical?

alien.gif
exactly. If he didn't shoot it would have been a shot clock violation. So you would rather have him take the turnover for a 24 second shotclock violation or shoot the ball? Please. I haven't been followin the game thread, so I don't know if your a nuggets fan thats a little upset aboutthe loss, but this is a complete non-issue in my book. keep it movin

Lakers pretty much dominated the 4th quarter from start to finish. Odom and Gasol played well on the defensive end that 4th quarter. It was a block party downthere. Crazy dunks by Brown, Odom, and Kobe.

13 shots by Kobe? He needs to be more of a facilitator now. Denver was double-teaming him hard tonight. He made some great passes and got guys involved (hemade some bad ones too).

Good win. Need to close this out at Denver, but I still see some problems down in the paint. Atleast in the first 3 quarters. They need to be more aggressivewith the rebounds. Denver still had too many Off. rebounds.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

that is showing sportsman like conduct agreed?

You call this SPORTSMAN LIKE CONDUCT?

24xkrdh.jpg

Throwing gang signs and making faces?
laugh.gif
Sit down son
why are you telling me this? i am not here to defend JR or the nuggets. against please understand i am JUST talking about kobe and anything thathappens outside of this play is irrelevant. if you are asking me if what JR did was unsportsmanlike then yes i have to say that was over the top and justlooks ******ed.

24xkrdh.jpg

laugh.gif
Sit down son
why are you telling me this? i am not here to defend JR or the nuggets. against please understand i am JUST talking about kobe and anything that happens outside of this play is irrelevant. if you are asking me if what JR did was unsportsmanlike then yes i have to say that was over the top and just looks ******ed.
laugh.gif

24xkrdh.jpg

laugh.gif
Sit down son
why are you telling me this? i am not here to defend JR or the nuggets. against please understand i am JUST talking about kobe and anything that happens outside of this play is irrelevant. if you are asking me if what JR did was unsportsmanlike then yes i have to say that was over the top and just looks ******ed.
just stop it
kobe's play is irrelevant

you are the only one complaining about it
grin.gif

Lmao @ complaining about Kobe's pump fake 3 attempt. He missed it anyway. You guys weren't complaining about JR's stupid dance

24xkrdh.jpg

laugh.gif
Sit down son
laugh.gif

******ed is correct!

JR Smith Stank it up tonight.
smh.gif
@ 1 out 10 at the three point range.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td][/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J.R. Smith, SG[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]3-13[/td] [td]1-10[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-13[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom