Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I guess its going to be Lakers vs. Magics in the finals..
nerd.gif
hmmm.......Magic are the best team so far.

I would take this type of game from Kobe any day. Him getting his teammates involved and us getting the win is
pimp.gif
. I will say though that he did play sloppyat points and needs to watch his turnovers. Good game nuggets fans, onto game 6.

first of all. yes im salty but its part salt and part me just hating riders. now, is it just me or does sahsa v jock ride kobe way too much. i swear dude ishugging or putting his head to kobes every chance he gets.

Lakers did everything I expected. Now we gotta go into denver and perform the same way. We play like this and we can beat anybody.
pimp.gif
LET'S GOLAKERS!!!!!!!

ohwell.gif
@ kobe for doing that with the last possession . that was incredibleretarded for him to pump fake to draw a possible 4 point play when its the last possession of the game and you are up by 7

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by CasperJr

WOOOOOW AT WAT KOBE JUST TRIED TO DO
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

He most likely did that because JR did the blood walk in fron of their bench after splashing two 3's.
nah he most likely did that cuz he a @%!@@

no matter wat you say it was a @%!@@ move you dont do things like that

JR smith is a fool on the sasha 3 pointer to end the 1st half.. why would you slide knowing you have big men gettin at kobe..smh hahaha

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

WOOOOOW AT WAT KOBE JUST TRIED TO DO
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

He most likely did that because JR did the blood walk in fron of their bench after splashing two 3's.
nah he most likely did that cuz he a @%!@@

no matter wat you say it was a @%!@@ move you dont do things like that

The shot clock was running down b.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom