Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thats why u dont flop
Exactly. That was NOT a blocking foul, but it's Nene's own fault for flopping and trying to get a charge. Too bad.

laugh.gif
Cut the crap. Gasol forearmed Nene in the waist.
Not crap at all. When you have 5 fouls why even risk it?

So Nene should stop playing D because of crap calls? I'm not going to blame the refs for the outcome of the game because it has been a fairly "balanced" game, but Nene has been getting crapped on. But I guess that's his fault for trying.
I never said he should stop playing D. A charge was not necessary to stop soft @!+ Gasol there. In my opinion it was a bad decision by Nene.
and
Being at another teams venue you have to expect crap calls. Thats how its been for many a years.

Originally Posted by solefob

nuggets are making everything right now. even Kenyon Martin is hitting jump shots.
the jinx worked
pimp.gif

Please maintain this defense for game 6

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Mez 0ne wrote:
As poorly as Kobe is playing overall, he is doing a good job leading the team on the floor.

Very true.

I think Denver wins the next game...I don't see the Lakers closing it out in Colorado. This series is going to a Game 7.
Originally Posted by Prez T

hopefully the Nuggets can make this go to game 7 in Denver
Game 7 would be in LA. Lakers finished 1st, my dude.
laugh.gif

Lakers bigs stepping up on the defensive end, Billups choking midway through the 3rd and on, and Karl leaving Melo on the bench while the Lakers went on a runis basically what this game came down to.

Please buy Lamar some more candy/junkfood. He needs to play like that for the rest of this series and the Finals if they make it there.

Originally Posted by tupac003

We did what we needed to do...

Let's go back to Denver and end this!!!!

Let's Go Lakers!

Co-sign. Let's get it, we need to close it out at Denver. It won't be easy, but we have what it takes!!!

FEW BAD CALLS...

BUT THIS WAS FAR FROM RIGGED...

BUT IM SURE THAT WILL BE THE FALLBACK EXCUSE ANYWAY....

If LO shows up like this every game, Lakers are pretty hard to beat.

NOW LET'S GO CLOSE THIS IN D-TOWN!!!!!!!!!

I put this L on JR Smith and Nene. Smith shot Denver into that deficit and Nene just picked up foul after foul when Denver needs big men in the game. Kleizashould get more of JR's minutes next game cuz JR just shoots too damn much. Melo has nothing to be ashamed about, he the only one who showed heart alongwith Kleiza.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Terrible game. 09 Nuggets playing like 08 Nuggets. Play like that Friday and you going home

Originally Posted by jthagreat

This is what happens when 4th stringers make guarantees, must be feelin like

who guaranteed a W in this one?
24xkrdh.jpg

Series not game

That's what I was referring to.

He's still a tool for opening his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom