Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Chris Anderson = This years Josh Hamilton in Sports.

Stop it.
Anyways........moving on.
eyes.gif

I meant in the context that the media always brings him up and his comeback story, no matter what Basketball Game came on this season his story always came up.
eyes.gif
Whatever.

I don't see why the media has sympathy for cokeheads and addicts who do this to themselves in the first place.
Get off your high horse bro. I'm not condoning drug use but dude went through a lot and made some bad decisions.

"What statement did you want to make?"
Chris Anderson: "Look at me now."

That's real.

I don't see the Josh Hamilton comparison, but that's me.

laugh.gif
there doing player intros on RAW right now, the Lakers play by play guy is doing it.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Chris Anderson = This years Josh Hamilton in Sports.

Stop it.
Anyways........moving on.
eyes.gif

I meant in the context that the media always brings him up and his comeback story, no matter what Basketball Game came on this season his story always came up.
eyes.gif
Whatever.

I don't see why the media has sympathy for cokeheads and addicts who do this to themselves in the first place.
Get off your high horse bro. I'm not condoning drug use but dude went through a lot and made some bad decisions.
laugh.gif
I have no sympathy for these types of people at allregardless of what they go through. You make a choice and you live with it. Trying to make him into a sweetheart over illicit activity.

ok bynum needs to get out of this game. he jogs back on the breakaway. we need him but we can do it without him

Back
Top Bottom