Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I have always wondered what the scarr was on George Karl....cant believe dude got bit by a dog.

on the lip?
sick.gif

A Balkman sighting, I've been wondering why they've had him buried the whole playoffs.

And
eek.gif
at Kobe, he seems to shoot a better percentage when he is really well defended and it doesn't even seem like he can see the basket

thank goodness for Kobe...we should be down by a lot more

Give him some help in the 2nd half guys
smh.gif

KOBE & PAU cant do everything....

They have to make a move to get some help off that bench...

When we make a sub, absolutely nothing happens..NOTHNG...

Who is this Waiting to Exhale Pt.2 straight to Lifetime Sunday Primetime Movie cheating boyfriend looking dude on the Nuggets? Put him back on the bench.

Good 1st half, you already know this one will go down to the wire.

Melo need to stop @%%%@! around and step %+$# up.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Who is this made for Waiting to Exhale Pt.2 straight to Lifetime Sunday Primetime Movie cheating boyfriend looking dude on the Nuggets? Put him back on the bench.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
get em'

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Good 1st half, you already know this one will go down to the wire.

Melo need to stop @%%%@! around and step %+$# up.
Yeah, licking Lala box so much is probably making him feel nauseous.

the nuggets have only attempted 6 three pointers
lets see if the lakers can adjust to their penetration

30-19 on rebounding
sick.gif

Lamar Odom with 2 rebounds and nothing on offense
GHOST status
sick.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

down 7, could of been down less if the lakers didn't make it so easy for the nuggets to score in the paint.

where you at odom? still havn't played a good game this series.

3 bench points...just pathetic

Odom invisible again
smh.gif

Really is sad that with all this perceived "talent" LA has that Kobe has to continue to try and score 40 for us to have a chance to win.

hahaha wow can't believe that RAW is having that 5 on 5 and the skit earlier sounded hilarious.

"In the TV skit, the counterfeit Kroenke, microphone in hand, sauntered toward the ring with a basketball under his arm. He handed the ball to an equallyfake Lakers owner Jerry Buss, who was standing next to a phony David Stern and Jack Nicholson.

The imitation Kroenke then announced that he is "the owner of the soon-to-be NBA champion Denver Nuggets. And I cannot stand the WWE or its fans, for thatmatter."

"Do you think that I care that I screwed thousands of WWE fans? I do not. I have much more important things to do with my team than worry about youpeople."

McMahon then entered the fray, ambling into the ring and telling the pretend Kroenke, "None of this had to happen. All you had to do was pick up thephone, say `I didn't think my team would make the playoffs, I screwed up.'"
Seconds later, McMahon shoved "Kroenke" after warning him, "When you push the WWE universe, they push back.""

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gWAUKB_2Dx0gGmwSZWOexHtwvedwD98DKL581

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

thank goodness for Kobe...
Imagine if he was playin like Melo out there....which scrub would step up??
sadly, i think it would be a blow out. odom is getting punked out there. doesn't he know the nuggets front line goes for a block every time?those cute layups will not fly in this series.

Back
Top Bottom