Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Look at this clown JR Smith

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at the scoreboard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorta feel bad for #24 (not really) playing with all those scrubs
but those same scrubs helped to get the #1 seed in the West tho.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

[table][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]41:12[/td] [td]10-26[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]12-13[/td] [td]-11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]34[/td] [/tr][/table]

We missed you KB8.
pimp.gif

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Shuges still got it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, I didnt even see that Dahntay Jones tripping play. First the shove in the back and now this. Dude is dirty.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

This isn't the hood.

you can chill with that tho...that aint got shh to do with the hood. Damn near everybody in the NBA from the hood.

JR is just...you could tell he was one of them lil N's back in 4th grade that was acting up to the point where the teacher pulled him to the side and asked him he took his Ritalin that day...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
i was that kid

Spoiler [+]
and i always said no and they would send me to the office to take it i never got in trouble for off the wall *%%#
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This isn't the hood.
you can chill with that tho...that aint got shh to do with the hood. Damn near everybody in the NBA from the hood.

In my eyes he was acting like a straight up thug (which by all indications, that's all he is... he just can play basketball)
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Maybe he should learn to act like a normal adult... have a little class (see someone like Brandon Roy for lessons)

It's okay to get excited, talk some trash, go a LITTLE crazy, etc etc...... but this dude crossed the line.

LO your !%! is out in the offseason!!

NBA is disgustingly soft we lost this game on own but I would love to see a game in the 4th not a FT shooting contest smh...

This isn't the hood.
In my eyes he was acting like a straight up thug (which by all indications, that's all he is... he just can play basketball)

Maybe he should learn to act like a normal adult... have a little class.

It's okay to get excited, talk some trash, go a LITTLE crazy, etc etc...... but this dude crossed the line.

Yep. You mad
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]41:12[/td] [td]10-26[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]12-13[/td] [td]-11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]34[/td] [/tr][/table]

We missed you KB8.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

We missed you KB8.
pimp.gif

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Shues still got it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

This isn't the hood.

Maybe he should learn to act like a normal adult... have a little class.

We missed you KB8.
pimp.gif

11f35092e749e142b8c0c6079536a475a1165f9.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

J.R SWAG straight DISRESPECTING the Lakers APPRECIATION POST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the warriors not in the playoffs appreciation post
pimp.gif
roll.gif
at all the fans of wack +@! teams criticizing us. we gonawoop denvers +@! so bad on wednesday i'm pumped
roll.gif

This isn't the hood.

Maybe he should learn to act like a normal adult... have a little class (see someone like Brandon Roy for lessons)

he only crossing the line cuz he not on the lakers(wont say your team)

when kobe beat on his chest and throw up the 3's or even blowin his pistols then putting them away do he be acting like athug............

Props to the Nuggets.. they came out and played hard for 48 minutes..

We cant even rebound to save our lives..
smh.gif

I hate the refs man.. those dudes are so sensitive.. it ruins the freakin game..

You may not like JR but he was THE key to this win tonight..

Back
Top Bottom