Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

How can you let Nuggets get so many rebounds?!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by tupac003

I feel ashamed to be a Laker fan right now
smh.gif

Why?

Dissaponted? Sure.

Upset? Of course.

I will never be ashamed of my squad. I just have to hope they play better in the next game.
Because I expect better than this. How are they gonna half-$+% it this playoffs and not doing anything about it? This inconsistency is killing me. Blow out a team, then get blown out the next (Houston series). I probably chose a poor word to describe it, but yeah i am disappointed and upset.
edit your avy homie, stick with the magic!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Look at this clown JR Smith

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at the scoreboard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Didn't know the Nuggets were winning the series.....
Didn't know I was talking about the game....

Cute reply either way though

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the JR aters the man has always been like that when he playing out of his mind like that he can act how ever he plzz

and i dont think he throwin up no sets just the sign for three

unless yall know something i dont with proof
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

still waiting for lamar to show up in the playoffs. He's so "versitile" but he also shows us how many different ways he can suck
EXACTLY...

When I say wheres L.O. people say, he isnt expected to do much...

Oh i mean idiots say that....

ALL J.R. did was guarantee a blowout by acting like that...
LAKERS GONNA CRUSH THESE DUDES NEXT GAME...
mad.gif

This isn't the hood.

you can chill with that tho...that aint got shh to do with the hood. Damn near everybody in the NBA from the hood.

JR is just...you could tell he was one of them lil N's back in 4th grade that was acting up to the point where the teacher pulled him to the side and askedhim he took his Ritalin that day...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

These one man teams getting exposed. No ONE STAR (Kobe and Lebron) CAN BEAT A WHOLE TEAM (in a series)!!! Sorry ESPN, Nike and Vitamin Water!!!!

QFT

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Phil should bench all starters next game to teach them a lesson.
indifferent.gif

Are you kidding me? The problem wasn't the starters it was Odom and the rest of the bums off the bench.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by tupac003

I feel ashamed to be a Laker fan right now
smh.gif

Why?

Dissaponted? Sure.

Upset? Of course.

I will never be ashamed of my squad. I just have to hope they play better in the next game.
Because I expect better than this. How are they gonna half-$+% it this playoffs and not doing anything about it? This inconsistency is killing me. Blow out a team, then get blown out the next (Houston series). I probably chose a poor word to describe it, but yeah i am disappointed and upset.
edit your avy homie, stick with the magic!
I've stuck with the Lakers for years. I aint gonna change it now.

[table][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]41:12[/td] [td]10-26[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]12-13[/td] [td]-11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]34[/td] [/tr][/table]

We missed you KB8.
pimp.gif

is smith aware that this is only game 4?
and that the nuggets aren't up in the series?

dude acting like he won the chip

Back
Top Bottom