Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

I'm sorry, but how does George Karl get blamed for the inbounds pass today. I understand Tuesday's debacle, but today?

KMart is a professional basketball player. How is Karl blamed for KMart's inability to recognize where Melo was going and errant pass?

YESSIR!!!
pimp.gif
lAKERS

LAKERS MY SQUAD 4 SHO....

BUT PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE THIS SERIES IS OVER...

THERES A LOTTA BASKETBALL LEFT..

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Somebody tell me why Shard Lewis couldn't have defended the inbound the same way last night. 6'2ish Mo Williams, 6'10ish Rashard Lewis. ???
because k-mart wasn't inbounding the ball. im seriously convinced this guy is ******ed or something. ive never seen someone botch so many inbound plays.
Well Melo didn't come to the ball well either, seemed like he slipped or his leg buckled or something when he tried to break to it. And hedidn't seal Ariza behind him. He would have been better off just taking the pass like a postup, sealing him and then calling a lob over the top and runningbackcourt to the ball. On both of these steals, Ariza got a running start

Originally Posted by S4L3

My man Melo got a cold heart. Somebody get that gif of him denying a paraplegic kid a handshake at the end.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude just walked past him with a
indifferent.gif
expression.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by SHUGES

No way Denver wins this series. They are the better team imo. But they don't seem to have the experience, smarts, or good coaching to get them to the Finals.
tired.gif
so you're saying that Denver's not the better team

ok...
He's saying Denver overall is better than the Lakers but the fact that they haven't been this far in the playoffs in a long time (noexperience), Karl's decisions being lackluster (average coaching), and the players making dumb mistakes (not being smart) has hurt them.

I can't believe one of the commentators called Karl a HOF coach....dude is far from it.

Nah George Karl isn't at fault for tonight's inbounds play...that was just a bad pass by K-Mart, I dunno what dude was thinking with that one

Pau, Trevor and of course Kobe came up HUGE in the 4th.

Nuggets stunk it up and couldn't hit a shot. Wow.

Even worse, another botched inbounds play. With the rules now you can inbound from the backcourt, how do you not get it in?

Last series it was win the 1st quarter, win the game.

This series is be down at the half, win the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

is this dude pretending to be exhausted?

all bent over, fake heavy breathing lol.

is it cause lebron was tired after his game?
Are you serious?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ you & all the other haters

Im just bsing, dude did seem to be over stretching it. was just another game energy wise, not like triple OT or anyting.
Who says %#!@ like this ?
laugh.gif
. Most of the time it's people who have never played a game of bball in their lives
smh.gif
and if they did, they were next to the coach like
grin.gif

I'm a superstar.

Allowing Kenyon Martin to inbound the ball 2 games in a row and turn it over...in a crucial part of the game...is absolute terrible coaching on GeorgeKarl's part.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'm sorry, but how does George Karl get blamed for the inbounds pass today. I understand Tuesday's debacle, but today?

KMart is a professional basketball player. How is Karl blamed for KMart's inability to recognize where Melo was going and errant pass?
It's all Karls fault on Tuesday AC shouldn't have taken the ball out

Same thing today...should be Billups or Melo taking it out

Link for postgame interviews please
nerd.gif

how can anyone........ANYONE....... hate on this man's basketball skills?

simply amazing how he closes games

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Denver just can't do it. I don't know what the hell that long 3 point shot was all about. Just a complete mess.
On top of that, Jones had a chance to catch that airball 3 by Chauncey but he let it just miss the rim and bounce out of bounds. Son's awareness has gotta be like zero.
indifferent.gif

Melo is burning on the inside. I feel bad for him. But he has to take a little of the blame for some questionable shots in this one.

George Karl has to take blame for not teaching his guys that a BOUNCE PASS is also an option on an inbound.
indifferent.gif

No way Denver wins this series. They are the better team imo. But they don't seem to have the experience, smarts, or good coaching to get them to the Finals.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
@ you & all the other haters!!!

Go LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by imjy

The air is different in Denver, damn turn off the TV if you mad
laugh.gif

So why is he the only one acting like hes choking?

Im not one to bash on players, but to me it did seem a bit excessive.

Back
Top Bottom