Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

Lakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

awwwwwwwwwww here goes kobe with his whiney everyone feel pity for me face ... he fabricates all that @*%% hes such a *%%!$ ... #@@! kobe bryant that @%%*$*

I agree....the best foul expression fabricator in the league since Larry Bird.
smh.gif

Who gives a *$!%? He wins games
laugh.gif

This series is OVER! Denver sucks *$*, how are they gonna let a sloppy as Lakers team come in and win? $%%* do I hate the Lakers
smh.gif

Melo in the first half was nice.

J.R. Smith's shot was sick.

Billups 4-pt play.
pimp.gif

Kobe's alley he caught from Walton was pretty ill.

Birdman played exceptionally well.

Ariza played really well. Got that nice steal at the end.

Why the hate on Fisher? Dude is clutch.

LOL - Kobe pulled a slip n' slide move with 12.4 to go.

The game was well fought by both teams and could have went either way. They both deserved a win. Glad it went to the Lakers though. I though the officiatingwas actually pretty good this game besides some wack technical fouls.

PS - Kobe needs to get some rest and get that pimple popped asap!

Time for my Magic to pull out a win tomorrow!

is this dude pretending to be exhausted?

all bent over, fake heavy breathing lol.

is it cause lebron was tired after his game?

Somebody tell me why Shard Lewis couldn't have defended the inbound the same way last night. 6'2ish Mo Williams, 6'10ish Rashard Lewis. ???

George Karl, worst good coach ever. Dude can't coach under pressure to save his life.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

is this dude pretending to be exhausted?

all bent over, fake heavy breathing lol.

is it cause lebron was tired after his game?
Are you serious?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ you & all the other haters

I can't wait until the Cavs take the Lakers out in the Finals IF both teams win their conferences. Lebron >>>>> Kobe.

Could they give dude a break. Interview Ariza or something
laugh.gif

You know as soon as Kobe saw Doris come over to him he was like "Aw mother *%*$"

another nail biter.

all these games coming down to the 4th quarter. double digit leads haven't meant a damn thing in the west or east.

loving it.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Denver just can't do it. I don't know what the hell that long 3 point shot was all about. Just a complete mess.
On top of that, Jones had a chance to catch that airball 3 by Chauncey but he let it just miss the rim and bounce out of bounds. Son'sawareness has gotta be like zero.
indifferent.gif

Melo is burning on the inside. I feel bad for him. But he has to take a little of the blame for some questionable shots in this one.

George Karl has to take blame for not teaching his guys that a BOUNCE PASS is also an option on an inbound.
indifferent.gif

No way Denver wins this series. They are the better team imo. But they don't seem to have the experience, smarts, or good coaching to get them to theFinals.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom