Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

so ive come to the conclusion ... NBA refs SUCK as a whole ... they arent bias, they are just horrible ... they mke horrible calls all the time for no reason... horrible ... smfh

That DENVER air must be no joke...

Its only a 4 pt game but L.A. looks exhausted..

Like they had a triple OT game last night..

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Kleiza looks like he can kill peeps, lol

Niko Belic
nerd.gif

and im content with that 1st half only being down 4, but 1 thing i will say is, if the refs are gonna let things slide for 1 team(DEN reaching), then you gottalet it slide for the other
ohwell.gif

lakers got lucky with that 4 point play possession

Derek Fisher
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

the only reason dude has more than one FG is cause the nuggets gave him a wide open layup which i thought he would miss

Chris Andersen and Nene with 13 each
sick.gif

Anybody see how gasol got rebounds cause they bounce to him magically? Even Kleiza was taking rebounds from him

Bynum can't create his own shot in the post if his life depended on it and then jogs back on defense

damn.

ESPN stay slurping @ LB23

smh

anybody else seeing a lot of illegal screens committed by the nugs ?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

The Lakers deserve to lose this game and this series with defense like this. We are the softest team in the playoffs right now with the worst coach.
wow. lots of time left

Maybe lot of time left, but we've been playing like this the whole postseason. Outside of Kobe I don't see anyone else wanting to win. Our defenseneeds to step it up big time for us to win this series. Also Phil Jackson needs to realize we will get more out of Farmar and Brown than Fisher. Phil justseems so damn nonchalant
laugh.gif

-_-. still talking about lbj's buzzer. cavs lucky lebron hit that shot because they gave that game away.

all this slurping of lebron will soon backfire aren't ppl sick of all this !%%! by now? even if he missed the damn shot they prolly still wouldveinterviewed em just because
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom