Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

If Lakers lose by 1, every Laker fan is going to cry for 50+ pages on how that was a goaltending, and that wouldve been the difference.

The Lakers deserve to lose this game and this series with defense like this. We are the softest team in the playoffs right now with the worst coach.

Thugets imploding let us back in it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

The Lakers deserve to lose this game and this series with defense like this. We are the softest team in the playoffs right now with the worst coach.
wow. lots of time left

Let me know how the haftime show is. i'm sick of the ssssssslurpin of Lebron by the media. ughhhh

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

I <3 Laker fans!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers are not a good defensive team and i dont remember the Triangle offense being this stagnant. doesnt create many open shots outside of kickout 3's.

What was worse is the whole time he was T'ing up Klieza, Odom was over there in Kleiza's face.

But you have to love the completeness of JR Smith's game right now

And why don't they just show the whole game in that semi HD or whateverthe**** you call the resolution their super slow mo replays are in? It's allsuper bright and better looking like you're there

Back
Top Bottom