[h2]BDG Slim Lightweight Chino Pants[/h2]

That little paint on my jacket arm is not on my jacket its on my mirror 
laugh.gif

Air jordan playoff 8's
Penfield Rockford jacket 

[h2]BDG Slim Lightweight Chino Pants[/h2]

That little paint on my jacket arm is not on my jacket its on my mirror 
laugh.gif

Right on RL, Proto: Im not that well versed on denim - but IMO, Ralph Lauren jeans are by far my favorite - they last forever, and the quality is awesome for the most part, really soft - I go with the classic fit (I get quite a few compliments on them) and all 3 pairs that I own I got from ebay for somewhere around $40-45 combined. Levi's are my second choice (although Ive never even tried 7, true religion, R & R, or any other jeans that cost an arm and a leg)

Right on RL, Proto: Im not that well versed on denim - but IMO, Ralph Lauren jeans are by far my favorite - they last forever, and the quality is awesome for the most part, really soft - I go with the classic fit (I get quite a few compliments on them) and all 3 pairs that I own I got from ebay for somewhere around $40-45 combined. Levi's are my second choice (although Ive never even tried 7, true religion, R & R, or any other jeans that cost an arm and a leg)

on the denim subject. ive paid any wear from $20 to somewhere in the hundreds, and its all about fit/wash. some of my fav pair of jeans is a pair i got from target, some mossimo ones, just like the fit/wash.

@rob. you'll be waiting for a while then. lol

@proto. just dl it. i gotta send u the trans i made for the dennis blaze "like a 3-6"(to the original) he did over sippin on some sizzurp, i need a good quality vers of it though, cuz it sounds like a rip. i dropped your jt money x j cole "who dat" the other night. always gets good responces.

on the denim subject. ive paid any wear from $20 to somewhere in the hundreds, and its all about fit/wash. some of my fav pair of jeans is a pair i got from target, some mossimo ones, just like the fit/wash.

@rob. you'll be waiting for a while then. lol

@proto. just dl it. i gotta send u the trans i made for the dennis blaze "like a 3-6"(to the original) he did over sippin on some sizzurp, i need a good quality vers of it though, cuz it sounds like a rip. i dropped your jt money x j cole "who dat" the other night. always gets good responces.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by TOO MUCH GAME

dope tree, homie!

j/p, nice pre heats!
damm this just made me realize if you overmatch pre heats you looks like a hypebeast..not trying ride its just one of those shoes you got to come correct on otherwise you lookin like a fool

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by TOO MUCH GAME

dope tree, homie!

j/p, nice pre heats!
damm this just made me realize if you overmatch pre heats you looks like a hypebeast..not trying ride its just one of those shoes you got to come correct on otherwise you lookin like a fool

laugh.gif
nothin to worry about - i guess you either are or you aren't.... none of this "if you do this you'll look like a hypebeast"
wear what you want, be who you are, and let the jokers point the fingers   .... I aint clownin on anyone, just sayin

laugh.gif
nothin to worry about - i guess you either are or you aren't.... none of this "if you do this you'll look like a hypebeast"
wear what you want, be who you are, and let the jokers point the fingers   .... I aint clownin on anyone, just sayin

ca5perrr: nice! thanx for the support! hit me with that! i'm actually opening for the girl who sings the G6 song next friday. she's doing it live at my friday night residency. every fly girl and their sister will be coming out for that. gonna be going ham trying to make their hams clap! 
devil.gif

unDS'd the other night:

5182724094_db0235411b_z.jpg
5182124589_dc3f2ddb82_z.jpg
5182723872_66a5ca4474_z.jpg

picked up DS '03 neons and '05 slates together for $300 shipped (shouts to team am fam for wearability and price advice):

5182125349_7fb08dae6b_z.jpg

21si68.jpg

DAT AIR BUBBLE MASS!

5182724654_b9a02f2e26_z.jpg

ca5perrr: nice! thanx for the support! hit me with that! i'm actually opening for the girl who sings the G6 song next friday. she's doing it live at my friday night residency. every fly girl and their sister will be coming out for that. gonna be going ham trying to make their hams clap! 
devil.gif

unDS'd the other night:

5182724094_db0235411b_z.jpg
5182124589_dc3f2ddb82_z.jpg
5182723872_66a5ca4474_z.jpg

picked up DS '03 neons and '05 slates together for $300 shipped (shouts to team am fam for wearability and price advice):

5182125349_7fb08dae6b_z.jpg

21si68.jpg

DAT AIR BUBBLE MASS!

5182724654_b9a02f2e26_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

I've been down with Polo since the early 90s and that's all I buy when it comes to denim. However, the corner stitching on the upper corners of the back pockets has always been a problem. After a few years of normal wear, the pockets start to tear and end up in my donation pile.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

I've been down with Polo since the early 90s and that's all I buy when it comes to denim. However, the corner stitching on the upper corners of the back pockets has always been a problem. After a few years of normal wear, the pockets start to tear and end up in my donation pile.

Back
Top Bottom