From head to toe: LV-Toj-LV-Gitman-Dior-Dior-LV

c weak- nice. i rarely wear mine.

Proto J Nice shoes...

But Levi's with Jaspers?
embarassed.gif

From head to toe: LV-Toj-LV-Gitman-Dior-Dior-LV

c weak- nice. i rarely wear mine.

You had to quote though?

On the other hand I do agree, you have a pair of 1000 kicks on, invest in some good denim proto.

Sdub, Ucasta, and C4- Niceeeee, feeling the older quality Jo's

Shaun- OG playoffs tho, yea I'm hating
pimp.gif

You had to quote though?

On the other hand I do agree, you have a pair of 1000 kicks on, invest in some good denim proto.

Sdub, Ucasta, and C4- Niceeeee, feeling the older quality Jo's

Shaun- OG playoffs tho, yea I'm hating
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Whats that mean^^.. only rich people can treat themselves to nice things? nonsense.
Define nice things 
I can buy a lot of nice things that isn't a thousand dollars 

A thousand for a pair of sneakers is just crazy especially if you don't have funds like that 

Whats that mean^^.. only rich people can treat themselves to nice things? nonsense.
Define nice things 

A thousand for a pair of sneakers is just crazy especially if you don't have funds like that 

eh, i lost interest in designer denim a long time ago. a lot of times i don't like the fit, or they rub dye onto my shoes, so F all that. skinny 511's have replaced pretty much all my jeans. the fit is perfect and they don't have much excess dye (most have none at all). i did spend a hot second in dior in LA trying to find some denim i liked, but i never could.

i don't buy a lot of designer stuff, just here and there when i really like something. like the jaspers, and that nudie jacket (cost $700, which isn't really that bad for leather)... i've kinda wanted the white LV damier belt but i can't stand that big LV logo belt buckle.

HAMMERCHARGE: thanx yo. yeah, that's what i liked about it, it's just like a jean jacket but it's leather. the fit is amazing too. my boy in LA had it and i just had to track one down after trying his on.

ca5perrr: good stuff back there. did you ever get my deadmau5 vs. far east movement mash up, "ghosts in the g6"? i know audio 1, fashen, and dub cowboy out on cali have been playing it a lot... http://www.mediafire.com/?mrz67zsjhxcy7ae

eh, i lost interest in designer denim a long time ago. a lot of times i don't like the fit, or they rub dye onto my shoes, so F all that. skinny 511's have replaced pretty much all my jeans. the fit is perfect and they don't have much excess dye (most have none at all). i did spend a hot second in dior in LA trying to find some denim i liked, but i never could.

i don't buy a lot of designer stuff, just here and there when i really like something. like the jaspers, and that nudie jacket (cost $700, which isn't really that bad for leather)... i've kinda wanted the white LV damier belt but i can't stand that big LV logo belt buckle.

HAMMERCHARGE: thanx yo. yeah, that's what i liked about it, it's just like a jean jacket but it's leather. the fit is amazing too. my boy in LA had it and i just had to track one down after trying his on.

ca5perrr: good stuff back there. did you ever get my deadmau5 vs. far east movement mash up, "ghosts in the g6"? i know audio 1, fashen, and dub cowboy out on cali have been playing it a lot... http://www.mediafire.com/?mrz67zsjhxcy7ae

Casper,
So do I. I actually stretched one out to keep. Got a second one that I'm waiting for jonathan to swing through and pick up.

Casper,
So do I. I actually stretched one out to keep. Got a second one that I'm waiting for jonathan to swing through and pick up.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Define nice things 

Why not?, we are all here because footwear is our passion. Lots of people here have 100 plus pair collections. Of course it is money that can be saved or spent more wisely but who are you to judge. Dude works and can buy what he likes. Thats a bad mentality to think someone shouldn't have something because you may not be able to afford it or think it's outrageous. You might need to learn how to live a little.

Proto- I feel what you're saying, You may wanna look into RRL denim, as well as Spurr. I have a few pairs of each, die doesn't run. Grabbed em from Barneys.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Define nice things 

Why not?, we are all here because footwear is our passion. Lots of people here have 100 plus pair collections. Of course it is money that can be saved or spent more wisely but who are you to judge. Dude works and can buy what he likes. Thats a bad mentality to think someone shouldn't have something because you may not be able to afford it or think it's outrageous. You might need to learn how to live a little.

Proto- I feel what you're saying, You may wanna look into RRL denim, as well as Spurr. I have a few pairs of each, die doesn't run. Grabbed em from Barneys.

Back
Top Bottom