Official Warriors Season Thread

Called it. I'm officially 1/1. I told you all were worrying a little to much. The W's were right there for the win the past four games...They finallyfinished the final quarter. Great stuff..I wish I saw the game...It's tough not being able to watch your favorite team when you live in the city where youtruly dislike the pro team here..(Sacramento)...I may head out to the game on the 28th against the Kings and make some noise for the W's. It'll be agood boost for the W's heading into Toronto winning tonight...Andris is actually coming alive, the W's had a +9 rebounding total, and they shot 78%from the line...Slowly but surely.

i feel Pat got the trust from nellie based on how he did tonight. he's gonna get more run from now on. son probably got laid tonight based on how he did.
wright is way too eager to shoot/score when he's on the floor. he needs to wait for the offense to flow before he chucks up a shot.
i like the monta from tonight's game. he had some amazing assists and he should only be shooting the ball when going up for a layup. he should just stopshooting jumpers in general like tony parker then start shooting when his jumper is refined.

Run the offense thru AL in the post and you'll get big results and open shots for EVERYBODY... The gotta continue to rebound like that...Jack will providethat "edge" that they need.... You'll see... Congrats Warriors fans

Too bad O'Bryant might be gone after this season. We can't afford to pay him more than 3 million...

I knew when you said "60x60" that you wanted it as an avy. I was just wondering if you were going to use it for NT or another forum... So you still want it under 150,000 bytes?
Yea under 150

^ Mullin should put his negotiation skills at work
laugh.gif
. Do what he did with Larry Bird and Donnie Walsh
laugh.gif

But with the way that the league has been this past off-season, GMs aren't paying players who have only one good year and they're paying then whatthey're worth. See Matt Barnes, Sasha Pavlovic, Mickael Pietrus, and even Anderson Varejao. For O'Bryant to be asking more than 3 mil a year is kindaabsurd.

Yea POB doesn't deserve a big contract as of right now, but if he even shows he has potential teams are gonna beast over him and throw the cash his way, ifhe does pan out we need to re-sign both andris and POB to shape our middle for years to come.

Mullin will most likely overpay for him. Then three years later trade him because of the contract he initially gave.

Word to Troy, Mike, J-Rich and Adonal.

Mullin sucks as a GM, IMO.

yeah if POB continues production like this, i expect the warriors to outbid themselves for his services..

but if wright can put on about 30 more pounds we can potentially afford to let POB go

ps: free throw shooting still [barkely] TERRBULL [/barkely]

I think they should've dropped Perovic instead. I'd rather have someone on the roster that can block shots instead of a 7 ft stiff.

Back
Top Bottom