Official Warriors Season Thread

3rd winning streak.
pimp.gif

tomorrow is the big game, not much expectation from me, I hope we don't get blow out by double digit.
sick.gif

Great game, we got a 3 game win streak going into Boston to give us some momentum. Great game by Baron. Shooting was great, rebounds and assist were nice.Jackson with another good game. Buike with good contributions. Pietrus had a real nice game off the bench as well as Monta. Al was really off tonight.

Now we got Boston, very tough game.

Good game and we could spell our starters even a bit because we'll need every ounce of that energy tomorrow.
That damn Detroit game stings even more, I wish we held onto that one.
Nevertheless, this road trip is off to a much better start than most of the roadies last year.

My God, I pray for stealing a victory versus Boston.

Good luck tomorrow, but it's going to be hard for you guys. Pierce has revived his career with his two new best friends, not to mention KG who isridiculous.

Nice win, I still don't like how many minutes Baron is playing but if he can handle it then it is what it is.

3 in a row and I smell an upset in Boston tomorrow...

^We know.
laugh.gif

But great win today, if we can pull it out in Boston our season is officially right back on track..I just want a close game...and maybe we pull it out in theend.

Great win by the team tonight...I hope the show up big tomorrow in BOS. Al will not be with the team tomorrow in BOS with family things to take care of...Tonight was understandable.... He'll be back in WAS for Friday's game.... Good luck to you Warrior fans tomorrow.....

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Great win by the team tonight...I hope the show up big tomorrow in BOS. Al will not be with the team tomorrow in BOS with family things to take care of... Tonight was understandable.... He'll be back in WAS for Friday's game.... Good luck to you Warrior fans tomorrow.....

Al Harrington? Why?

^It's because Al Harrington is gonna drop 38 on them tomorrow. He's gotta average it out so he's scoring average stays at 20.

Boston See you tomorrow hopefully Warriors can pull out a with a win and go on a 4 game winning streaks it would be nice

There wasn't anything reported on Al Harrington missing tomorrow's game. Great win tonight. Glad to see them working together on the road. StephenJackson is helping them out tremendously simply due to his presence...He gives his teammates confidence. And that is guaranteed. I hope I could watch this gametomorrow. If not =(...Hopefully they pull out a nice win in Boston...If they do, it will lighten the blow regarding the fact the Patriots have the Niners firstround pick...

does anyone know if youbigdummy still got them links? those links are vital for my survival.

Well, last night they went down, but he found alternative links to the game, but I couldn't figure out how to get them full-screen, but regardless heshould be able to get the link.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

There wasn't anything reported on Al Harrington missing tomorrow's game.

Trust, my word is good as gold. He'll be back on Friday though.... Family issue....... Good luck W's....

Trust, my word is good as gold. He'll be back on Friday though.... Family issue....... Good luck W's....

Do you want to shed some god damn light on as why he will not be there? And why your word is good as "gold"?

Word circulating he's out for personal reasons but I have yet to see exactly WHAT those are.
Where's he from, I know he went to St. Pat's, so maybe he has some immediate family issues to deal with since we're out in the East?

Sucks as it will be a big loss for us. We need a solid performance from EVERYONE tonite.

Japan- you couldn't get full screen on that last link (NYK) youbigdummy posted? I was watching it with my boss in his office and he didn't have anytrouble.

Glad I'm bouncing from work early tonite so I don't have to watch it on the internet though.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Do you want to shed some god damn light on as why he will not be there? And why your word is good as "gold"?
Fam, relax. The cussing is unnecessary. If you had more time on here you'd know why my word is gospel on this. But he'll be back Friday...Jack should go off tonight, hopefully

The Warriors will go for their first three-game road winning streak since April 2005 tonight in Boston against the 8-1 Celtics, but they'll have to do it without Harrington, who will miss the game due to personal reasons. He said he expects to rejoin the team in time for its game Friday in Washington, D.C.

It's not that hard to give these guys a source is it? Your word is as good as gold...

Link to article.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Fam, relax. The cussing is unnecessary. If you had more time on here you'd know why my word is gospel on this. But he'll be back Friday... Jack should go off tonight, hopefully

I just wanted a source. I still dont know why your word is gold. I've been here for a while now, this isn't my first name homie. But i guess youwere right, or you just took it off the article.
eyes.gif

Oh and my bad for the cussing, i just woke up and was still a little grouchy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom