Official Warriors Season Thread

^Glad he's going to have something to do now instead of sitting on the bench. The Warriors seemed to play well today. Jackson helped them and everyoneseemed to have an opportunity to score. Wish Matt Barnes was there with them, but it's good to see the W's slowly coming together with one of their keyplayers returning. It's good to see Andris putting up consistent numbers the past couple games...He needs to do that. With Jackson back, it should allowBaron to take more time off during games...We all know that as great as he is playing right now putting up all-star numbers, his knees won't last 30 gamesif he doesn't start getting rest.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Great win for the Dubs.

Too bad I couldnt watch the game on the stream, Internet sucks. (Paul, did you watch it? If so, how was it for you?)

Nice to see that we could pick up a W on the road, hope it continues.
Let my strike of "Warrior fans may not make game threads" continue and let you big dummy keep making those threads for us
pimp.gif
I won't be having DSL until the beginning of November... but yeah, good win for the Warriors. I'm happy again
happy.gif

Elie Seckbach: Do you celebrate Halloween in France?
Mikael Pietrus: Hell no, I'm already ugly.

roll.gif

Yeah he may have a great sense of humor, but he was a prick to the fans when he faked out kids by not signing anything.

Elie Seckbach: What would you think Stephen Jackson should dress up into?
Troy Hudson: That's umm... That's American Gangster. He dressed up just like that.

laugh.gif

Elie: You ever dress up for anything as Halloween?
Artest: No,
Elie: Why not?
Artest: I'm already scary enough

Elie: That new haircut is pretty unique! (To Brad Miller)
Miller: That's my new costume for Halloween..
Elie: It's working!
Miller: I'm black..

Elie: What do you think of Brad's new haircut?
Artest: (with indescribable sarcasm) it's great....

The number one fan was out to support her team.

I just wanna know why her dude has the "I'm gonna rape you" face?
smh.gif

fullj.getty-76075004rt17_warriors_raps.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The number one fan was out to support her team.

I just wanna know why her dude has the "I'm gonna rape you" face?
smh.gif

fullj.getty-76075004rt17_warriors_raps.jpg
I believe that's her boyfriend, Cash Warren... Lucky bastard
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

great to hear the W's got another win. Jack was also wearing XXII's

oh really? damn, i was trying to make out his shoes but they were all black and since he was with adidas last year i just guessed that he move into the tslightspeeds because they didn't really look like the artillery bounce II's.

Elie Seckbach: Do you celebrate Halloween in France?
Mikael Pietrus: Hell no, I'm already ugly.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
mickael still a joker.

EDIT: did a search and stephen jackson was wearing XXII's
pimp.gif
. i guessthat explains why he wore spiz'ike's
sick.gif
during open practice atoracle.
some pics of course:
fullj.getty-76075004rt16_warriors_raps.jpg

fullj.getty-76075004rt20_warriors_raps.jpg

fullj.getty-76075004rt15_warriors_raps.jpg

Originally Posted by acidicality

i thought alba broke up with cash warren??? iono tho haha

They got back together a couple of months ago... I don't usually keep up with this kind of stuff but it was posted in General
laugh.gif

Where is the best place to find Lakers vs Warrior tickets on December 14? I'm trying buy tickets as a birthday present to myself. Anyone selling theirtickets on here? Thanks.

Craigstlist.org, ebay, and the guy on here as mentioned.

Game day on ticketmaster too usually has some good tix.
You can buy direct from fans via the Warriors website, through ticket exchange or whatever. But since its the Lakers, face value is a long shot.

Is he sponsored by Jordan now? I know last year he wore Adidas. I bet the XXII's and the Spiz'ikes he wore at open practice he bought himself. Haha.Totally forgot how Stack Jack gave his shirt to my friend during open practice.

Back
Top Bottom