Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Big Al doesn't go with Harrington
smh.gif

# Anyone know anywhere on the Net I can find the last 3 episodes of TrueBlood and Entourage. I have DirectTV in Vegas so there's no HBODemand 10:06 PM Jul 11th via UberTwitter

eek.gif
, My boy Al is a fan of Entourage AND TB?

This is MY DUDE!!

Come to Dallas Al, we know you saw that last episode with Jerry Jones in it! There's HBO everywhere in Dallas!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone on the SL roster you guys might have your eye on?

Other than Reggie, Tillie (or as McHale called him, TILLAAAY) seemed decent.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

so acid, how was work?

it's been alright so far. it's a really good place to work, very relaxed environment, and my mentor's been cool. The main thing I guess is that it's my first time being in a real professional working environment, so I'm sorta getting adjusted to that (being different from working in groups in my engineering classes, etc.)

Are you still working those crazy hours?

acid, you know it. Still working the graveyard shift. I'm posting from work right now.
laugh.gif

Lazy, you got a new job? Where at? And uh, you still got season tickets? Or was that something from your previous job? I have a question or two. My buddy told me that with Giants season tickets, they charge some sort of fee for the seat. He says that the seat is technichally yours or something like that. Does that go for basketball, too? I would have to pay an extra fee?

acid, your bro has season tickets. If you can ask him, let me know. I'm thinking about buying season tickets.

Thanks guys.

Did Fitz say anything yesterday on his show?

I know there's some animosity between the two. Seemed like Kawakami went out of his way to take shots on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom