Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

ehh on the trade... AR still has more upside than both Love and Wes. Plus if Cousins or Wes falls to 6, it would be a horrible trade.

Love the better role player, but AR is the better talent.

Not a fan of the rumored trade.

Keep Randolph and let him play with Curry to develop some chemistry. I think they'll bold well together.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Keep Randolph and let him play with Curry to develop some chemistry. I think they'll bold well together.

bode? bond?

Potential is the most overrated things in sports. 10 out of 10 times the warriors should pull the trigger on this trade. Plus getting the #4 pick guarantees you cousins or favors...

Back home in NorCal now...I'm definitely missing San Diego a little bit.

The draft is comin up soon
pimp.gif
. I would do that trade, as much as I wanna keep AR.

bold well together
laugh.gif

I honestly would do the trade.

I mean, i love AR, and hes got all the talent in the world, but i dont see him reaching that if Nellies in the picture.

And if i were the Warriors, i'd try and keep their 6th. They'll fill a need either way with Wes or Cousins, plus their contract would be cheaper too.

If they could get love and that pick, without moving Curry and their own, then it'll be a good move.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

bode? bond?
Bode.

Pardon my improper use of grammar.
embarassed.gif

I agree, I don't see the logic of trading for Love. Days leading up to the draft will always have rumors running about the W's. Everyone remembers the Amare rumor, we'll just have to wait and see. I hope the new Warriors uniforms will have white home uni's and not yellow. IDK, I'd prefer white uni's at home.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'd much rather trade Monta for Jefferson than do that deal.
I would be very interested in this deal.

2011 Lineup
PG- Ricky Rubio/Jonny Flynn
SG- Monta Ellis/Wayne Ellington
SF- Corey Brewer/Paul George
PF- Kevin Love
C- DeMarcus Cousins/Darko Milicic

^You misunderstood. i meant as in, if they could get that deal without done w/o including AR + the 6, such as monta + buike or something instead, it'd been a good deal in my eyes.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Rubio ain't playing in Minny, man.
laugh.gif
Ugh. I'm done explaining. You tell me why you think he won't play in Minny.

wth was wrong with the run tmc jerseys in the first place?

you mean to tell me all their research, focus groups, designers led them to this?
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
still need to see them on an actual person, but yah, i'm mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom