Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Just took my last undergrad final, damn....I feel old
frown.gif
. About to start a new chapter of my life now.

With my Evan Turner hopes completely down.. I'm rooting for Cousins to slip to #6... I think he will if Sac takes Monroe.

saw this at commencement on Sunday

knew right then and there that LAL was gonna lose
laugh.gif

30416_914013337841_6014969_49282833_3486308_n.jpg

UCI c/o 2010
BS Biological Sciences

finalllyyyyy
pimp.gif

I know everybody would be happy with the W's just selling the team period. But would it be a disappointment if Larry Ellison doesn't become the owner?

Well yeah, it would, because his pockets are ridiculous and the man is basically about getting what he wants and winning. Two things the Warriors haven't really had.

That's not to say whomever winds up with the majority ownership won't be like Larry in those regards, but Larry certainly has a proven record. Look at that damn America's Cup.

I am in no way a Lakers fan (obviously), but the way this series has been called has been disgusting.  Garnett, being a player I used to like, is one of the most annoying players in the nba (the way he treated Randolph doesn't help either).

Rumors are saying that Randolph and #6 for Love and #4 is a done deal.

Hopefully this is a very bad Borat "not" joke.

Cite your sources!

Have your History/English/Science professors taught you nothing!?!

MLA/APA ... Dude in 5 minutes, Andrew.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I am in no way a Lakers fan (obviously), but the way this series has been called has been disgusting.  Garnett, being a player I used to like, is one of the most annoying players in the nba (the way he treated Randolph doesn't help either).
And Marco Belinelli.

Originally Posted by What up

Cite your sources!

Khoee on RealGM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by What up

Cite your sources!

Khoee on RealGM
laugh.gif
same dude that said Amare to GS was done last year
eyes.gif

Um....why in the blue hell would you hope this is a joke?  I like Anthony Randolph as much as the next guy....but if this trade is on the table, we better not do something to @$@@ it up.  We NEED to make this happen.  Now.

The Warriors are exceptional when it comes to accepting a trade that heavily favors them.

eek.gif
 if true. I doubt Twolves would do that though. Love > Randolph.

Originally Posted by dland24

Um....why in the blue hell would you hope this is a joke?  I like Anthony Randolph as much as the next guy....but if this trade is on the table, we better not do something to @$@@ it up.  We NEED to make this happen.  Now.

EXACTLY. Love > Randolph right now... and then move two positions up in the draft.

now all thats left is to fire don nelson and ship monta and maggs out lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by dland24

EXACTLY. Love > Randolph right now... and then move two positions up in the draft.

now all thats left is to fire don nelson and ship monta and maggs out lol

Imagine the possibility of having curry at the point, shipping monta out for oj, drafting johnson at #4, love playing at the 4 and biedrins/thabeet at the 5. 

I'm just a big fan of Randolph. I know he hasn't proved himself yet, but I just like the intensity he brings.

It's ******ed to even consider a trade at this point of the sale process.

Am I the only one who wants to see what he's capable of healthy with Curry and life after nellie?

Moving up 2 spots in this draft isn't exactly blockbuster.

I semi-agree with that Lazy. I just like that Love is a prototypical 4 and will pull down 10+ rebounds a game. When is the last time the Warriors had that? I think Randolph might become a star, and he hasnt had a chance to show what he can do when healthy......but I think this is too good of a trade to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom