***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

isnt the beat from Beautiful Bliss from a Lupe song? "theme music to a drive by, put it in your car and cruise..."

its just in a different key.

Wale rocking Comme Des Garcon and Red Wing boots...lookin like Drake
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He seems a little nervous on 106, but good to see him doing it nonetheless. He's #2 on the albums list on iTunes, now--only behind 50.

pimp.gif

fva1qx.jpg

Just got mine the store only had 3....

Now they got 1...

I glad I got mine, bout to listen...

pimp.gif

Interscope only shipped 50,000....son is gonna do about 30K first week and less than 100K total.

I live in Northern Virginia and a few places I went to said they only had 3 in the morning. One lady was like, you mean Wall E, like the DVD? hahahaha

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

He seems a little nervous on 106, but good to see him doing it nonetheless. He's #2 on the albums list on iTunes, now--only behind 50.

pimp.gif
Seems more exhausted dude had a pretty heavy NYC schedule. This was his 2nd 106 appearance.

For my NC heads, the Boro is sold out completely..my girl found one for me @ FYE in Winston Salem at FYE finally...I was tight the whole day though til shetexted me. I actually think he coulda moved units this week too.. smh at how they did him..but oh well got mine and im lovin it so far didnt listen to any ofthe leaks

Who wants send me a free hard copy for free?

Today was the only day i could get the hard copy but it was sold out

so i had to buy it on Itunes
frown.gif

I really want the hard copy and keep it for my collection.

SMH at Wale for dressin like Drake (exception fitted) & Terrence AF1's
"i cant beleive it"
as much promotion & push he got i cant believe it either still undecided to cop

couldn't find any around the nova area so i copped off itunes..bout to give it a listen

Yo I just listened to this joint....

I can honestly say I like every song.....

5 Stars.

pimp.gif

no trace of this at best buy or target but plenty of copies of Katt Williams, Paul Wall, and Webbie albums and about 12 copies of the first Blueprint album

Back
Top Bottom