***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Yup! I went to best Buy first they didn't have it they said they only had got three copies and they where gone. So I went to FYE & pickup my copy!pretty nice so far!

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Maybe Interscope was banking on iTunes and other digital download sites.

It costs a lot less than it does to ship hard copies.
it costs less yea but wit the prices goin up on itunes u might as well buy the hard copy... and im pretty sure alot of people still arent comfortable wit that whole itunes %$%@... people want hard copy CDs wit the art and all that %$%@ when they pay for it... digital downloads are a #!%$!% ripoff when u think about it... AND the %$%@ b wack #*! quality...
Word.

I have been a big fan of Wale for a while now. I live in downtown Chicago so there is only 2 places I could get the CD from (dont have a car), Best Buy andTarget. Target is closer to my apartment than Best Buy is, so I walked to Target and they had 0 copies. And I am not going to buy it on iTunes. If I spendmoney I want the hard copy with the book and !$$%. So I am making my GF cop off iTunes, and I am going to Best Buy tomorrow.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

it costs less yea but wit the prices goin up on itunes u might as well buy the hard copy... and im pretty sure alot of people still arent comfortable wit that whole itunes %$%@... people want hard copy CDs wit the art and all that %$%@ when they pay for it... digital downloads are a #!%$!% ripoff when u think about it... AND the %$%@ b wack #*! quality...
Word.

I have been a big fan of Wale for a while now. I live in downtown Chicago so there is only 2 places I could get the CD from (dont have a car), Best Buy and Target. Target is closer to my apartment than Best Buy is, so I walked to Target and they had 0 copies. And I am not going to buy it on iTunes. If I spend money I want the hard copy with the book and !$$%. So I am making my GF cop off iTunes, and I am going to Best Buy tomorrow.

-The Juice

Check FYE! That's where I got mine's It's Downtown! Too bro! By Like Lake Street basically!

I accidentally deleted the song prescriptions off my itunes.

FML

Anyway to get it back?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

I accidentally deleted the song prescriptions off my itunes.

FML

Anyway to get it back?
frown.gif

How Did you do that?

I thought i was deleting another song until i realized i deleted prescriptions.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Word.

I have been a big fan of Wale for a while now. I live in downtown Chicago so there is only 2 places I could get the CD from (dont have a car), Best Buy and Target. Target is closer to my apartment than Best Buy is, so I walked to Target and they had 0 copies. And I am not going to buy it on iTunes. If I spend money I want the hard copy with the book and !$$%. So I am making my GF cop off iTunes, and I am going to Best Buy tomorrow.

-The Juice

Check FYE! That's where I got mine's It's Downtown! Too bro! By Like Lake Street basically!
FYE you say? Aight I'ma check it out tomorrow.
-The Juice

Aint got nothing in down here in London, England. I aint buying no digital crap, gimme the damn CD

I really like this album. I had low epectations not gonna lie, but this is top 5 for me this year easy.

Back
Top Bottom