Official Wale Attention: Deficit Thread

Yo Wale! How do you balance out focusing on the album and also doing the mixtape with 9th? If 9th sends you something for the mixtape but it fits the directionof the album do you put it on both or decide on one or the other?

Is Jay-Z making a guest appearance?
And Wale if an NTer does the tap tap pull in front of you will you acknowledge him?

Please... and I beg you please... just don't pull a Saigon...
dont have us expectin a phenominal @$s albumm and never drop...
if worst comes to worst ust post it on NT lol

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Please... and I beg you please... just don't pull a Saigon...
dont have us expectin a phenominal @$s albumm and never drop...
if worst comes to worst ust post it on NT lol
what happened to him?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

kanye got cudi and kinda got into his project ... i dont think mr west will make an apperance .premo either ...i did a toomp joint ..but it doesnt fit the structure of the album bks 100 pct sean c n lv 100 pct 9th mark and just yes....but one thing to all the rappers on nt ..when u get a deal you will sit producers and may LIKE what they give you ..but if u dont LOVE IT dont beast out because of they name...trust me ...that budget and budgin..lol... so if your homeboy got heat...use it ....yall know i wanted this chick ***** ****** on my hook she wanted 75k....lol ...i says im good imma have one of my homegirls do it thnks tho....lmao....

so like i said with all due respect to some of the people i worked with ..i wasnt about to compromise my sound because of names...its a learning experience ..gotta keep it real with the NT fam tho.
That's what im talking about!! I feel like I get looked over so much b/c people would rather work w/ someone that has a name. I'm workinw/ a producer for Universal, and I get replaced for that reason every week. In that vain... if you ever need a Baltimore r&b dude, i'm your boy
laugh.gif

clip - new 8ball song, chorus

for real tho... i had my stuff played for your manager dan. w. a little while ago, he liked it but the same thing happened. i'd sing on a chorus tho, nocharge, just dope music
smile.gif

Yo when is the Back To The Feature coming out i've been waiting for this forever

Real talk, eff album sales, even though I'ma cop just off the strength of 100 Miles and Running and Mixtape About Nothing and his live shows. The realbread is in touring anyway. With that said, we need a Wale + UCB show in Southeast VA son, preferably with a Clipse guest appearance (and free tickets for yaboy once more.....)

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Real talk, eff album sales, even though I'ma cop just off the strength of 100 Miles and Running and Mixtape About Nothing
I Feel u man i just want a good album

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

kanye got cudi and kinda got into his project ... i dont think mr west will make an apperance .premo either ...i did a toomp joint ..but it doesnt fit the structure of the album bks 100 pct sean c n lv 100 pct 9th mark and just yes....but one thing to all the rappers on nt ..when u get a deal you will sit producers and may LIKE what they give you ..but if u dont LOVE IT dont beast out because of they name...trust me ...that budget and budgin..lol... so if your homeboy got heat...use it ....yall know i wanted this chick ***** ****** on my hook she wanted 75k....lol ...i says im good imma have one of my homegirls do it thnks tho....lmao....

so like i said with all due respect to some of the people i worked with ..i wasnt about to compromise my sound because of names...its a learning experience ..gotta keep it real with the NT fam tho
any osinachi tracks???

Seems to be a lot of producers.

Hope it has a cohesive feel to it.

But im def lookin forward to it.

Wale album will come out. "Chillin" ft Lady Gaga is gettin major spins in NY and other cities and "pretty girls" will prolly be a decentsecond single ,so I'm sure interscope will put out his album

Back
Top Bottom