Official V-Tech VS. Alabama Post...

S4L

Road to BCS begins for Tyrod and Co...

V-Tech by 11....

Originally Posted by S4L3

Road to BCS begins for Tyrod and Co...
pimp.gif

Dudes on ESPNU said Julio has added Explosiveness & speed to his game .

If thats the case, then we're gonna see damn near the greatest player ever (
laugh.gif
Im am very much the skeptic )

I HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!

bud Foster vs a 1st time starting QB with an untested O-Line ... Va Tech an pull this off.

This ain't VT vs. LSU from a couple years ago.

I think it's gonna be an ugly game. A defensive battle.

UA might win, but it definitely won't be a blow out.

I mean, I don't think y'all understand UA's QB predicament. These dudes are WORSE than JPW as of this moment, imo.

dreClark wrote:
I mean, I don't think y'all understand UA's QB predicament. These dudes are WORSE than JPW as of this moment, imo.

Yet still.......they'll have the QB advantage over VT.

VT does not win big games period. Bama will run it down their throats. Hopefully Trent gets some snaps.
pimp.gif

21-3 Bama. Look for Bama to beat Beamer at his own game.....they'll score at least once off Special teams or a defensive return.

Darren Evans is gone....and y'all are on some good stuff if you think these unknown RB's are doing anything against Terence Cody and that Bama front 7boyeeeee.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Yet still.......they'll have the QB advantage over VT.
Yeah, 2 Frosh QB's who have yet to do anything of note and have stunk up the whole spring are better than Tyrod Taylor.

Who may not be Joe Montana, but has actually won big games for his team.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Originally Posted by dreClark

sick.gif
sick.gif

RTR
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by dreClark

sick.gif
sick.gif

RTR
ohwell.gif
R u kidding me??? bama is a much better team without JPW. Greg McElory should of been starting since he been there. Bama by 15...

i like both teams but

i have no fait in VT winning a big game and all the faith in Saban in a big game

After seeing Bama's o-line get destroyed in the Sugar Bowl last year and with some changeover along the line im kinda on McElroy having some success behindit.

Tech might dominate.

Bama defense alone is going to give tech offense trouble. Their front seven...just say dont run up the middle cuz someone might get blasted by McClain orHightower. Bama defense might have one or two weakness in the secondary but other than that tech offense will struggle.

To the dude that said our "unproven" RB's can't do anything against Bama's D-line, David Wilson and Ryan Williams are better and moreexplosive runners than Darren Evans is. Evans runs hard and has good vision, but Williams and Wilson are special talents. Experience is a problem though and Idoubt our O-line will open up holes through the middle. If Wilson can get to the edge though it will be interesting. Oglesby is buns though, hopefully hedoesn't get many carries.

I'm not sure what to say for this game, but we aren't gonna get blown out. It will be close if we lose.

Back
Top Bottom