**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

It must take a lot for these English guys to hop over. I get the competition is more fierce there to crack the National XI, and that fanbase way more toxic, but I can’t imagine really moving on from representing your home. He’d be an amazing fit here of course.

Onslaught they're giving to El S at the start of this second half. playing in Arizona. still 0-0

Steffen needs to play. and he wasn't getting play time at City. he's on loan for Middlesbrough right now which is championship level. It's more gritty, rough and actually has a tougher calendar year than the above them premier league. due to more teams. It's probably the best situation right now for him. and CONCACAF doesn't have the highest level of play but it does bring on gritty games

Also helps that Michael Carrick is managing the team. first real job and he's killing it.

Steffen needs to play. and he wasn't getting play time at City. he's on loan for Middlesbrough right now which is championship level. It's more gritty, rough and actually has a tougher calendar year than the above them premier league. due to more teams. It's probably the best situation right now for him. and CONCACAF doesn't have the highest level of play but it does bring on gritty games

Also helps that Michael Carrick is managing the team. first real job and he's killing it.

Lol yeah I know what Steffen is up to man - Turner doesn’t play at all since Arsenal is out of everything other than EPL

My question is who will be the 1 now that he’s back?

yup exactly. hispanics are notorious for giving out the worst insulting nicknames that are terms of endearment. including my family and everyone around us

Seasoned practitioner with a strong resume.

Academy coach at Southampton during the period when they were English player development darlings.

Head of youth football for the England FA during the period when their youth experienced historic success.

Returns to Southhampton in an expanded role, more similar in scope to what he’ll be doing as Sporting Director of the federation.

I’m very pleasantly surprised by this hire.

Seasoned practitioner with a strong resume.

Academy coach at Southampton during the period when they were English player development darlings.

Head of youth football for the England FA during the period when their youth experienced historic success.

Returns to Southhampton in an expanded role, more similar in scope to what he’ll be doing as Sporting Director of the federation.

I’m very pleasantly surprised by this hire.

Same here man. It's nice to have someone with 0 ties to MLS. This will likely mean Marsch will be the USMNT in the future. I recall He didn't take the Southampton job bc Crocker was leaving.

Why the USMNT keeps looking at England for guidance, a country that sucks at the sport and has to import foreigners in its league to make it watchable, is beyond me 🥴

Sucks at the sport:

Euro finalist
World Cup quarters and semis last two WC’s
Rashford….Kane
Best league in the world

Sucks at the sport:

Euro finalist
World Cup quarters and semis last two WC’s
Rashford….Kane
Best league in the world
You obviously don't watch the sport.

Go and Google England Euro 2020 and WC 2018 and 2022. They had easy teams and got exposed when a non easy team showed up. Only surprising team they beat was Germany in the Euros but they played in England so they had the advantage.

You obviously don't watch the sport.

Go and Google England Euro 2020 and WC 2018 and 2022. They had easy teams and got exposed when a non easy team showed up. Only surprising team they beat was Germany in the Euros but they played in England so they had the advantage.

Results are results. Doesn’t matter who they played. Anyone can beat anyone on a knockout stage. How can a country suck at a sport and be ranked top 5 in the world? 😂

:smile:

we got him!
we-got-him-we-got-em.gif

we-got.gif

Back
Top Bottom