Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

A whole lotta ugly out there
sick.gif

This is starting to become a regular game at the Y. All I'm waiting for is dudes to start saying "man I'm just trying get back in rhythm".
laugh.gif

This is starting to become a regular game at the Y. All I'm waiting for is dudes to start saying "man I'm just trying get back in rhythm".
laugh.gif

Westbrook is not passing that rock.
laugh.gif

Billups and Odom need to stay out of this game.
laugh.gif

Thanks Rudy.
grin.gif

Westbrook is not passing that rock.
laugh.gif

Billups and Odom need to stay out of this game.
laugh.gif

Thanks Rudy.
grin.gif

imo O.J. Rudy, iggy, Emoney, and Javal look pretty good....Billups, Westbrook, and Odom look pretty bad imo

imo O.J. Rudy, iggy, Emoney, and Javal look pretty good....Billups, Westbrook, and Odom look pretty bad imo

odom is always with the questionable decisions....curry is needed on this team for his shooting...i hope him, rose and magee make it

odom is always with the questionable decisions....curry is needed on this team for his shooting...i hope him, rose and magee make it

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

well if it isnt streethoopkilla ... how you like the finals dude? how bout them lakers?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

well if it isnt streethoopkilla ... how you like the finals dude? how bout them lakers?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom