Official: Updates on Ben "Ballers" situation? (VOL)"You cool and all...but this is funny"

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Im still shocked my OG thread yesterday got 61 pages...I thought maybe like 40-50 but damn

I started it off last night by posting what the guy who hooked up with Sasha in Vegas wrote

and it just went off from there lol
my man, stop looking for e-props just cuz u started an epic thread. ur not the actual reason it was epic, no one is gonna remember u started itjust cuz u keep trying to remind people that u did.

laugh.gif
Si3xers55 wrote:

Im still shocked my OG thread yesterday got 61 pages...I thought maybe like 40-50 but damn

I started it off last night by posting what the guy who hooked up with Sasha in Vegas wrote

my man, stop looking for e-props just cuz u started an epic thread. ur not the actual reason it was epic, no one is gonna remember u started it just cuz u keep trying to remind people that u did.

laugh.gif
...I was gonna point out the fact that son came in here like 2-3 timesclaimin' that thread...but I thought i'd let him have his glory

So...did she cheat or not?

Cause I think she did...as I said...the only way someone could have done that was if they were with her (only possible if you're in that circle) OR if youfiltered out the story from a VERY vague blog post by ben baller.

Either way, I think dude got played and the evidence is there to see. Unless they're into that swingin nonsense...

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

my man, stop looking for e-props just cuz u started an epic thread. ur not the actual reason it was epic, no one is gonna remember u started it just cuz u keep trying to remind people that u did.

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=b9j85e-1.gif

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=b9j85e-1.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
Si3xers55 wrote:

laugh.gif
...I was gonna point out the fact that son came in here like 2-3 times claimin' that thread...but I thought i'd let him have his glory
roll.gif
smh.gif

You know I did start it come on now man...dont need e props man

Yo E I see you on that tip, don't worry bout these dudes, especially ones that send me friend requests every other min in this thread real talk

BJ

Brandon go work on that jumpshot man. Don't worry bout me right now.

Matter fact call me I'm havin that party I told you bout tonight lol.

Originally Posted by bassy2quick3131

Yo E I see you on that tip, don't worry bout these dudes, especially ones that send me friend requests every other min in this thread real talk

BJ
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You know I did start it come on now man...dont need e props man

^^^Lol. I dont care what you say bout me, BJ get more mad though lol

I heard Nik Richie and Ben talked a minute ago...Wonder whats gunna go down now...

Originally Posted by bassy2quick3131

BJ
3ee35778ee43c06c256fcaa391db18b620c50b4.gif

This dude E actin like he's the one who poked Sasha.

They shoulda just deleted those pics of Sasha with the L last night...

I feel bad for Ben but at the same time at least he found out what was up before he wifed her.

BJ I was in tears when I seen you come out in the draft
laugh.gif
that was themost G thing Ive seen

With the Hulk Hogan theme song
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom