Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Actually, that "other" is all between log files to unused dependencies.

I would suggest you download iCleaner from Cydia. It'll clear up some of that for you.
also log files for apps, repos for cydia, sources, and many times extras from deb files, and leftovers from apps that you deleted....sorta how sometimes files leave stuff when you delete files of pc

So the only reason to use the "other" version of bitesms is to get the ad free feature?

And the other guy that wanted the jumpman too

And a kobe system logo too. THanks :D
(exclude the kobe and nike logo)

Last edited:
Question:

When you guys sync your jailbroken iPhone with iTunes are you replacing the non jailbroken backup file with a copy of the jailbroken backup? Or are you keep these files separate? If the latter, how are you doing this?

Question:

When you guys sync your jailbroken iPhone with iTunes are you replacing the non jailbroken backup file with a copy of the jailbroken backup? Or are you keep these files separate? If the latter, how are you doing this?

There's a list of backups in iTunes. For example. I got a new iPhone 4 cause my sleep button was stuck. It was jail broken so I backed it up. Restored it into the new iPhone 4 and when I did I saw old backups from early 2012 in there.

Even if a non jail broken backup was replaced by a jail broken backup it doesn't matter. It's the same. It won't mess your phone up or anything.

Only thing is if have a new phone and restore with a backup that was jail broken and then jailbreak it and download apps/tweaks, your settings will carry over. For example. I installed a tweak on the new phone and I didn't have to change anything. All the settings that I use were on already

Anyone's iPhone 5 randomly shut off on them when they go to check their phone? It never shuts off when I'm using it, just when I periodically check it. I have to hold the sleep and home button to turn on again.

There's a list of backups in iTunes. For example. I got a new iPhone 4 cause my sleep button was stuck. It was jail broken so I backed it up. Restored it into the new iPhone 4 and when I did I saw old backups from early 2012 in there.

Even if a non jail broken backup was replaced by a jail broken backup it doesn't matter. It's the same. It won't mess your phone up or anything.

Only thing is if have a new phone and restore with a backup that was jail broken and then jailbreak it and download apps/tweaks, your settings will carry over. For example. I installed a tweak on the new phone and I didn't have to change anything. All the settings that I use were on already

Usually what happens in my iTunes is, when I sync and a backup is made, it automatically replaces the previous backup. Is there a way around this?

I want to keep a fresh backup of my phone before the jailbreak, just in case I run into the problems I can always restore from this backup.

Also,

Looks like my camera is "blacked" out when I'm taking photos in BiteSMS.. Anyone else experience this? Meaning that I can't see what I'm taking a picture of, but the picture still comes out.

My Girl has a AT&T iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1, but wants to unlock it for T-Mobile. What do I have to do? What's the easiest way to get this done?

It isn't jailbroken, but she would like to unlock it without jailbreaking it.

Last edited:
Usually what happens in my iTunes is, when I sync and a backup is made, it automatically replaces the previous backup. Is there a way around this?

I want to keep a fresh backup of my phone before the jailbreak, just in case I run into the problems I can always restore from this backup.

Also,

Looks like my camera is "blacked" out when I'm taking photos in BiteSMS.. Anyone else experience this? Meaning that I can't see what I'm taking a picture of, but the picture still comes out.

Try and name your phone differently then back up before jailbreaking. If you run into any problems, tho you shouldn't, you can restore using that name

My Girl has a AT&T iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1, but wants to unlock it for T-Mobile. What do I have to do? What's the easiest way to get this done?

It isn't jailbroken, but she would like to unlock it without jailbreaking it.
Use one of those ebay services like:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Unl...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item27cf8e7108

I used it to unlock my iPhone 5, it took a day but worked flawlessly. These services are permanent unlocks which will ALWAYS be unlocked, if you unlock via jailbreak it will become locked if you ever restore it. 

As for the unlocking being illegal, you can legally unlock any phone that was manufactured prior to Jan 26th 2013 i believe. 

Use one of those ebay services like:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Unl...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item27cf8e7108

I used it to unlock my iPhone 5, it took a day but worked flawlessly. These services are permanent unlocks which will ALWAYS be unlocked, if you unlock via jailbreak it will become locked if you ever restore it. 

As for the unlocking being illegal, you can legally unlock any phone that was manufactured prior to Jan 26th 2013 i believe. 
Cool, thanks bro. I just did that 

If you're out of contract on that phone, call your provider and they can unlock it for you. I know AT&T has an online form you fill in, which takes 4-5 business days to process.

download zeppelin

download and install ifunbox on your computer

now connect your phone

on the left side click raw file system

click library->zeppelin

make a new folder and paste the items inside

go to zeppelin on your phone and select it

enjoy

do the png files have to be a certain size or am i not added in ifunbox properly

do the png files have to be a certain size or am i not added in ifunbox properly

I still have no idea how this works. Saved the images as .png in my desktop, added a new folder on ifunbox, dragged in the images to folder and nothing. I tried to replace it with one of stock logos and still nothing. When I deleted one of the stock logos on accident it didn't show up on zeppelin. Some one make a tutorial on YouTube haha.

Anyone else having a problem with Dashboard X where the widgets just don't show up sometimes? Any fixes?

Back
Top Bottom