Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

for some reason when i try to install some tweaks like forecast, cydia wont let me download it.  it comes up saying that "the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed".  any body know how to fix this?

Back out and try to install again and hit clear. Afterwards it'll go to the download screen. Return to Cydia and try it again. See if that works

^^^ not all, but most of them yes. It's a lot of time and energy to make a theme now a days. Their a lot more indepth than just replacing the icons. But you can get them all for free if u look.

I'm such a noob at this....let me ask you guys a question....I have an ipod touch 5th G. What are the consequences of jailbreaking it?

For example just the other day I went into a mac store to replace my headphones....would them seeing that my ipod is jailbroken stop services like that for me?

School me.

Any news about gridlock
It's not been updated yet.

What about airvideoenabler?

I'm not sure if its been updated. Check Cydia and give it a try

I'm such a noob at this....let me ask you guys a question....I have an ipod touch 5th G. What are the consequences of jailbreaking it?

For example just the other day I went into a mac store to replace my headphones....would them seeing that my ipod is jailbroken stop services like that for me?

School me.

Apple will tell you it will void your warranty on your phone. But it's impossible for them to ever know if your phone has been jailbroke or not. If you happened to need to replace your phone. All you have to do is restore it to factory settings via iTunes. And take it in to them. I've been jailbreaking phones since the 3G and never had a problem.

Last edited:
Is there any way to change my wifi network through TetherMe??

I know you can do it on MyWi but I'm not rying to pay 20$ for one feature....just don't like my network being "Lyon_BC's iPhone" haha

Or is there a cracked MyWi version for iOS 6 out there? :nerd:

^^^because you changed it via sbsettings to have a numerical wifi. It's under system options in the sbsettings app.

^^^because you changed it via sbsettings to have a numerical wifi. It's under system options in the sbsettings app.

It switches back and forth though.. some apps show the image, some show the number.. and I don't even have SBSettings installed :smh:

To get the phone to display cell signal strength in -dBm (not WiFi):

1. Dial *3001#12345#* to put in field test mode
2. Force quit phone app - press sleep/wake button until red slider appears, then press home button until Phone quits.
3. Signal strength will now show in either bars or -dBm.
4. Slide finger over reading to switch between displays
5. This setting is retained in the backups, so whenever you update or restore with backup, it will continue.
6. To disable this hidden setting:
Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Or Restore as new, without using a backup

^^^ not all, but most of them yes. It's a lot of time and energy to make a theme now a days. Their a lot more indepth than just replacing the icons. But you can get them all for free if u look.

Ok.

I just want a white theme or a crocodile one, or better yet a tutorial on how to make one myself.

Quick question, how do I clear the OTHER (about 2gb) on my iPhone? I googled it, etc but no answer came up.

ANy idea?

Actually, that "other" is all between log files to unused dependencies.

I would suggest you download iCleaner from Cydia. It'll clear up some of that for you.

Whoops nevermind i didn't power it off lol

:smh: @ me haven't used jailbreaking since my ipod touch.

Repped. Thanks man.

I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I've plugged my phone in, opened up iFunBox, went to the Zeppelin library, made a new folder for these ones you've created, but when I go to the Zeppelin setting on my phone; they dont show up. I've tried both respringing and turning my phone off and back on to avail.

Good lookin' out either way bortha
I'm having the same problem too
Did you guys make sure to rename the files and save them as .png?

Back
Top Bottom