Official Umar Johnson Thread

Everybody is a c word again because they don't rock with fraudulent individuals :smh: :lol:

no, they a c word, because this thread will have real discussions about the issues he is talking about and yall dont give a damn, but then the c words come in here with yall "lols and where is the school nonsense", because thats what c words do

like literally Niketalk is a bunch of dudes who talk about sneakers, I really dont expect yall to be on any real Pan-African wave except a couple of you.

If Umar' s original intention was NEVER to build a school, yet ask for donations then yes he is a FRAUD.

HOWEVER, I think based on his love for black people and his love for Pan-Africanism that he had full intentions of building a school. Was he in over his head? Maybe. I dont know much local school psychologist that can build a school without the backing of the government or big power. Building a school requires MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

So even if you look at it this way, if a school requires "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS" after receiving $500k why not tell the public that you didn't raise enough and give the money back? or publicize the goal necessary needed?

like literally Niketalk is a bunch of dudes who talk about sneakers, I really dont expect yall to be on any real Pan-African wave except a couple of you.

Right because a person can't like tennis shoes and other more important things

Yeah, because people can only be interested in one thing at a time. I guess people who post on theColi can only talk about sports and people who post on bodybuilding.com can only talk about health and fitness? C'mon man

Supporting umar johnson and wanting to empower the black community aren’t mutually exclusive. When it comes to uplifting the black community I’m not about making concessions when it comes to what our leaders do and teach especially in regards building up the black community. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the fact that Umar lies and misrepresents facts and history as a part of his message, along with his handling of this whole school thing disqualifies him from being a teacher and a leader. He may say some things that I align with, but I can’t ignore that he miseducates people intentionally to boost his following. I have a hard time believing someone who does that so often doesn’t have their own personal agenda. That’s not the kind of person I want teaching me anything.

Supporting umar johnson and wanting to empower the black community aren’t mutually exclusive. When it comes to uplifting the black community I’m not about making concessions when it comes to what our leaders do and teach especially in regards building up the black community. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the fact that Umar lies and misrepresents facts and history as a part of his message, along with his handling of this whole school thing disqualifies him from being a teacher and a leader. He may say some things that I align with, but I can’t ignore that he miseducates people intentionally to boost his following. I have a hard time believing someone who does that so often doesn’t have their own personal agenda. That’s not the kind of person I want teaching me anything.

THEN GIVE ME A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A CURRENT PAN-AFRICAN LEADER THATS BETTER THAN UMAR

This is what I hate about yall, there is a bigger picture at play but yall find the pettiest of reasons to NOT support a man whose life is basically about Pan-Africanism and helping out specifically black people.
The man asked for donations to build a school, and he got $500k and yall waiting for him to fail.

You dont have to be his biggest fan, but I hope yall have this same energy for pastors in the church that are literally only con-artists. You dont mind your grandmothers and mothers giving hundreds of dollars a year to their church, but a black man asking for donations for a school to help black kids is something to ring the alarm for.

BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP

THEN GIVE ME A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A CURRENT PAN-AFRICAN LEADER THATS BETTER THAN UMAR

That’s the difference between you and I, I suppose. I don’t need a leader. I educate myself. Pan Africanism is an ideology, not a political party. The tenants of it are what give it legitimacy in my life, not the so called leaders. I don’t need someone to digest information for me when I’m capable of forming my own opinions. What has umar tought you that You actually couldn’t learn anywhere else by deciding to actively educate yourself? What makes umar exempt from being factual in his messages to people? What part of panafricansim teaches people to misrepresent facts and history to push its message?

But one things for sure, I’m not gonna go to someone who lied and expect him to teach me the truth. That’s a contradiction. I don’t need to support that to love and support black people.

Last edited:
Folks waiting for $500k to be used as intended and not mysteriously is now the "pettiest of reasons" lmao

There's nothing wrong with holding somebody accountable with donations they received. If we can't trust him to handling half a million dollars why would we trust him to lead any kind of revolution?

That’s the difference between you and I, I suppose. I don’t need a leader. I educate myself. Pan Africanism is an ideology, not a political party. The tenants of it are what give it legitimacy in my life, not the so called leaders. I don’t need someone to digest information for me when I’m capable of forming my own opinions. What has umar tought you that actually couldn’t learn anywhere else by deciding to actively educate yourself? What makes umar exempt from being factual in his messages to people? What part of panafricansim teaches people to misrepresent facts and history to push its message?

But one things for sure, I’m not gonna gonto someone who lied and expect him to teach me the truth. That’s a contradiction.

bro, I do my own research all the time non stop. I dont need Umar, BUT I do respect his message and the thing he have to say. In my opinion he is the BEST leader in the Pan-African movement.. SIMPLE, and if you know anyone better than him tell me and I will look them up.

Folks waiting for $500k to be used as intended and not mysteriously is now the "pettiest of reasons" lmao

There's nothing wrong with holding somebody accountable with donations they received. If we can't trust him to handling half a million dollars why would we trust him to lead any kind of revolution?

bro, there is nothing wrong with holding him accountanble. I agree with that 100%, but my issue with a lot of yall is that you all dont care about Pan-Africanism or the black power movement in the first place. Yall only care about what Umar is doing. Thats alll

Yall not in here to discuss anything about the global big issue problems black people face (which is what Umar is known for) but instead in here to discuss a much much pettier issue. Its wild annoying. damn

So now defrauding black people is cool as long as you have a good message.

Maybe we should repeal all the Civil Rights Acts are tell all the banks, police forces, landlords, and employers that as long as they endorse Pan Africanism they can plunder black communities at will.

bro, you are so silly.

THE BLACK CHURCH IS PLUNDERING BLACK COMMUNITES. Being owned by white banks.

You dont have the mental capacity to understand what Pan-Africanism is about. Please dont respond in this thread anymore. Thank yo

People care about the movement, but we don't want to gloss over the fact that he's likely scammed people out of $500k. That's not a small thing to ignore, it NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. "Y'all only care about what Umar is doing" yea, he's got $500k for a school that we have little to no information about, we'd LOVE to know what he's doing.

We can discuss the other issues, but you cannot dust off the mystery of half a million dollars because Umar decides that he doesn't want to talk about it. That's a major problem. Again, how can we trust him with all these other topics when he's got such a glaring issue?

People care about the movement, but we don't want to gloss over the fact that he's likely scammed people out of $500k. That's not a small thing to ignore, it NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. "Y'all only care about what Umar is doing" yea, he's got $500k for a school that we have little to no information about, we'd LOVE to know what he's doing.

We can discuss the other issues, but you cannot dust off the mystery of half a million dollars because Umar decides that he doesn't want to talk about it. That's a major problem. Again, how can we trust him with all these other topics when he's got such a glaring issue?

then why the hell you only in here to discuss the $500k donations he recieved and never in here to talk about anything else?

then why the hell you only in here to discuss the $500k donations he recieved and never in here to talk about anything else?

Just a few pages back we were having a conversation about Akon using Chinese funds to put electricity in Africa and others were mentioning other Chinese deals in other black owned lands. In fact, you were discussing that with me....

bro, you are so silly.

THE BLACK CHURCH IS PLUNDERING BLACK COMMUNITES. Being owned by white banks.

You dont have the mental capacity to understand what Pan-Africanism is about. Please dont respond in this thread anymore. Thank yo
Spare me.

First off not all black churches are scamming the community, but some definitely are

The fact you reach for a whataboutism regarding crooked pastors should clue you in as shallow your defense of him is. Umar is no better than those Sunday Morning Scammers.

And you are no better than the people than the people that give 10 percent of their salary to those crooked pastors, and swear they should not be criticized because they are a man of God that is spreading the good word.

Just swap out Christianity for Pan-Africanism.

Last edited:
bro, I do my own research all the time non stop. I dont need Umar, BUT I do respect his message and the thing he have to say. In my opinion he is the BEST leader in the Pan-African movement.. SIMPLE, and if you know anyone better than him tell me and I will look them up.

I don’t believe the movement needs a “leader”. I think the movement needs an educated following more so than it needs a singular leader. As someone who takes pride in educating myself, it bothers me that someone who claims to be educated and conscious will lie about things to push his message. And you know what? Maybe that doesn’t matter to a lot of people because they don’t know enough to call him on his pseudoscience and psuedohistory, or that because they agree with some of what he says they’ll ignore the rest. But that doesn’t sit well with me. There are far more educated and truthful people and organization out there that are about uplifting the black community without having to digest the agenda of others. The center for law and social justice is full of people just like that.

Last edited:
Spare me.

First off not all black churches are scamming the community, but some definitely are

The fact you reach for a whataboutism regarding crooked pastors should clue you in as shallow your defense of him. Umar is no better than those Sunday Morning Scammers.

And you are no better than the people than the people that give 10 percent of their salary to those crooked pastors, and swear they should not be criticized because they are a man of God that is spreading the good word.

Just swap out Christianity for Pan-Africanism.

So you are saying Umar isnt about the Pan-African movement but instead about making money for himself?

Yes or No

Umar is a charlatan. I can't believe people are still following that fraud. He talks a good game, but hasn't produced anything. He is a traveling preacher at this point. If you choose to follow that, so be it. I am done with this dude.

What's sad is I was a big fan of dude. I'm so glad I never gave money to him. Thats school always seemed kind of shady. When I first when on the website and he was asking for cashiers checks i was like.... naw.

As many have already echoed, we as black people have got to stop looking for someone to lead us. We often fall for the dynamic speakers and before you know it, we've spent years giving time and money to someone who is only in it for themselves. You think you're better than those who go to church and give all their time and money praising white Jesus, but you've fallen for the same trap with a Pan African "Jesus". It's really kinda crazy how that works out.

Ever since dude started calling himself the "Prince of Pan Africanism" I stopped listening to him. It's clear what this is to him. But he also can say a thing or two here or there that can make sense. It's possible to be a scammer and provide knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom