Official Umar Johnson Thread

@Mark Antony young man I have no idea who are, but for some reason you know my post history here on NT.

For like a year or so I was heavy in the Marvel thread I loved the run up to Infinity War, my interest has waned, but now you’re saying I said something and I haven’t gone back in there? I post in there every once in Little boy I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway, as I said when I posted his photo if any of you all want to speak with real Pan-Africans about real black issues. I would suggest you all go

You going about this all wrong. If you wanna support Umar that's cool. ( I think he's a very knowledgeable brother). If you wanna support his school, go head. I think it's a gamble but i can't tell you what to do with what you've earned. But when you calling cats c00ns becaue they don't agree with what you have already accepted, or they point out things that doesn't sit right with them, I think that's when you make yourself a target of ridicule. I'm not tryna come at you, I'm just tryna help shift the narrative of this thread.

Bro what I said was “if you want to go there ONLY to ask questions about the donations then you’re a ****”

Meaning that if for some reason you would go there just to do that then you are one.

It’s all love though man. I just want black people to open their eyes

Bro what I said was “if you want to go there ONLY to ask questions about the donations then you’re a ****”

Meaning that if for some reason you would go there just to do that then you are one.

It’s all love though man. I just want black people to open their eyes

My eyes are open. Dude's a fraud. And you're just as fraudulent for continuing to perpetuate his BS.

When I saw this thread originally I was excited as hell because what Umar has been discussing for years are some serious issues that the black community face. I went to the beginning of this thread from 2011 and saw people actually discussing relevant things on topic. I decided to come to what was currently being discussed and all I saw was Dr Umar jokes, it just got me really thinking how we are silly as a people.

If I came off aggressive and upset my apologies to everyone and when I said there is a bunch of c00nz in here. If you thought it applied to you, Im sorry lol

my friend DC All American change the name of this thread one more time to "We hate Dr Umar, lets discuss it in here" and create another one called "Dr Umar be saying some real ish, lets discuss that in here"

I think that is where the problem is

Or you can make a thread called “I enjoy when grown men lie to me about things I don’t know enough to check them on” .seems more appropriate. You want to make a thread about panafricansim feel free to, you’ll get a lot of quality discussion. Tons of people agree with the tenants of it (and I don’t mean the mess that facebook hoteps have made it). But there’s way too many people on NT who are way too knowledgeable about history, politics and civics, science, and industry to take cats like Umar Johnson seriously.

When I made the thread, he was just starting to get national steam from his speeches.

I made the thread to discuss what he was saying.

Then he started that nonsense with Tariq and then with the Sabir dude. Then the School stuff.

Just went downhill from there.

But I still believe he says alot of good things, but to many, those things are overshadowed.

Umar takes on interracial marriages, you can’t talk black but sleep white. Love it

Edit - you can’t be talking blackness and MARRYING aka setting up shop with non black women. That’s counter productive to black love.

The ultimate show of loyalty a black man can do for his people is marrying a black woman.

Last edited:

Talking about how our black boys are fed to the incarceration system here in America.

Last video I’m posting, I think discussing what he is talking about is much much more important that nit picking every little things about him.

Take care my brothers

If you want to talk about pro black ideals, then go for it. Might as well make a thread for it. Like I said before many of us support the tenants of panafricansim. But you’ve spent your time in here caping for a man and associating support for him as being problack and anything other than that as “c00ning”. This problack purity test nonsense is exactly what makes so many movements in effective and so easy to be co-opted by others.

Yup, the c00ns took it over.

At least he has some progress with the school.

There you go with the **** nonsense again.
No body here is caping for white supremacy. Not one single person. But we are saying to
keep black leaders accountable to the truth. That’s it. The fact that you don’t require that from your leaders is wild.Get out of here with this **** shtick.

Back
Top Bottom