Official Umar Johnson Thread

and now the Nick Cannon thread that had a lot of dialog about Black entertainers relationships with Jewish owned companies is locked :rofl:

Ya'll got any other good message boards that ya'll visit?? i already see what's up with this site :lol:

and now the Nick Cannon thread that had a lot of dialog about Black entertainers relationships with Jewish owned companies is locked :rofl:

Ya'll got any other good message boards that ya'll visit?? i already see what's up with this site :lol:
Diss black people. Call them ghetto and other derogatory terms, get a warning. Only to return and continue to do it. Black people question the racism shown to us by other groups, post get deleted, you get banned or threads get locked.

Diss black people. Call them ghetto and other derogatory terms, get a warning. Black people question the racism shown to us by other groups, post get deleted, you get banned or threads get locked.

Been on NT almost two decades & seen a lot of things said, said a lot of things myself. I was never banned from anything until i started to comment on the LGTBQ community or the Jewish community :lol:

Just bans from the thread but very rarely a warning/points off which means i'm probably not breaking any rules (but then again i've been told i was being given plenty of leeway & apparently been "breaking" the rules for a minute, the mod staff was just letting me slide :lol:)

Jay-Z wants to know just how much money his famous cognac line is making, and he's filed a lawsuit against his partners at Bacardi to get that information.

In docs obtained by TMZ Hip Hop, Jay-Z's company, SC Liquor, is demanding total financial clarity from Bacardi when it comes to D'Usse ... the top shelf cognac brand in which Jay and Bacardi are 50/50 partners.

Jay and the booze giant have co-owned D'Usse since 2011 ... he regularly shouts out the brand in his songs, and even drank it from one of his Grammys once to promote it. However, the lawsuit makes it clear something about the partnership -- officially named D'Usse LLC -- isn't sitting well.

If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.
- Kevin Strom

although two completely different situations, it's disheartening knowing this is how black people get treated in business regardless. Two of the most well renown black men on the planet, successful in multiple ventures, wealthy, connections to heavy hitters in every industry & still they gonna try & play with you & rob you

Sometimes I catch myself thinking why don't Black folks keep our money in our own community and promote / build from within.

Then I remember what happened every single time we did.

Dirty game.

True but, at this point banding together is safer than trying to work within this system, especially in the times we living in. My only issue is that now i think there's a bigger divide amongst us than ever. Some black people genuinely don't think anything can be done w/o help from other cultures & want assimilation.

and that is a big issue because the people who have the wealth in the black community have been trained to take upon that belief.

True but, at this point banding together is safer than trying to work within this system, especially in the times we living in. My only issue is that now i think there's a bigger divide amongst us than ever. Some black people genuinely don't think anything can be done w/o help from other cultures & want assimilation.

and that is a big issue because the people who have the wealth in the black community have been trained to take upon that belief.

For me, the answer is, and will always be, the traditional Black family.

Husband, Wife, Child(ren).

Without that, nothing else matters.

Back
Top Bottom