Official Umar Johnson Thread

Would love to see Umar as president for the bars and shenanigans.
He's gonna spend all 4 years of his term painting every wall of the white house black and unironically call it an accomplishment.

He can keep his uninformed *** on the internetz.

No factories though?

image_2022-04-24_140527267.png

https://www.yahoo.com/video/top-20-biggest-black-owned-141347678.html

Dude goes on and on about the industriousness of Black folks in one video, then he states that black folks don't own anything, are lazy, and don't deserve to enjoy themselves in order to make a point against recreational weed. He gives off some strong authoritarian vibes.

I don't know why we tolerate ignorance from folks just because they are Black.

Me and my pops had a falling out back in 2014. I moved out. At that point in time my lil sister was perfectly fine. Fast forward to 2018 when I went home to visit during Thanksgiving, I found out my pops got my lil sister on these antidepressant drugs cuz someone at this white prep school in Connecticut she goes to recommended she takes them. Ish gets me mad because my sister isn't the same since. Straight up a zombie. I googled this medication. I read up on how it works and it got me mad. I told my mom to get her off it but she gave me the impression she has no say cuz my folks separated back in 2019. Pops the type to blindly accept what white people say just cuz they have titles and certificates :smh:

I’m in 100% agreeance with him on the weed usage in the black community. We have too many lazy, strung-out, lethargic individuals out here………mostly dudes riding passenger side while their girls drive them around town looking lost and confused reeking of marijuana. We don’t need anymore black people hooked on weed……we have enough of that.

Aint a single thing wrong with the usage of marijuana. Most of the people I know that smoke weed are still out doing what needs to be done in order to make a living. The only people that are lazy from weed are people that are lazy period.

One thing I recently saw that made me happy about marijuana is that certain HBCUs are trying to open up programs so that students can learn how to get in the marijuana industry.
https://www.theroot.com/hbcus-want-legalized-marijuana-to-benefit-more-black-pe-1848819287

We are the main ones behind bars for smoking/selling it, but now that it's becoming legal in some form or fashion, we're the least likely to benefit. That's why I try to buy my CBD/Delta 8 etc items from the few black owned cannabis shops I can find.

Me and my pops had a falling out back in 2014. I moved out. At that point in time my lil sister was perfectly fine. Fast forward to 2018 when I went home to visit during Thanksgiving, I found out my pops got my lil sister on these antidepressant drugs cuz someone at this white prep school in Connecticut she goes to recommended she takes them. Ish gets me mad because my sister isn't the same since. Straight up a zombie. I googled this medication. I read up on how it works and it got me mad. I told my mom to get her off it but she gave me the impression she has no say cuz my folks separated back in 2019. Pops the type to blindly accept what white people say just cuz they have titles and certificates :smh:
What’s the medication?

Aint a single thing wrong with the usage of marijuana. Most of the people I know that smoke weed are still out doing what needs to be done in order to make a living. The only people that are lazy from weed are people that are lazy period.

One thing I recently saw that made me happy about marijuana is that certain HBCUs are trying to open up programs so that students can learn how to get in the marijuana industry.
https://www.theroot.com/hbcus-want-legalized-marijuana-to-benefit-more-black-pe-1848819287

We are the main ones behind bars for smoking/selling it, but now that it's becoming legal in some form or fashion, we're the least likely to benefit. That's why I try to buy my CBD/Delta 8 etc items from the few black owned cannabis shops I can find.

^^
Yeah okay champ. A weedhead advocating for more weed usage…….who would have guessed it?? Also notice you said “most of the people I know who smoke weed are out making a living”…….that means the other group that smoke weed that you know are bunch of dusty, broke, low life folks that probably still live at home with their momma……just as I suspected.

We have too many black folks wasting their time and money out in front of a corner/liquor store smoking weed all throughout the day being unproductive, too many. Stop thinking about your small circle of perhaps professional friends that smoke weed and think about the masses….particularly younger black people who weed is being pushed and marketed to. We got young kids skipping classes and even coming into school reeking of marijuana unable to learn continually falling behind, that’s not the image we need to have. Only people that should be smoking weed are folks with legit prescribed medical purposes, and perhaps celebrities for image purposes. Other than that we need to get rid of the ethnic image of smoking weed and being connected to black people. Find something productive to do in your spare time instead……have a sense of pride, even if you weren’t taught any better.

It's been a while but I think it was citalopram. You're a nurse right?
Yeah that sounds right. Not the most common of SSRI antidepressants but I’ve seen it around. Usually for standard major depression but I recall one or two cases where it was prescribed to patients not purely for depression but also for sleep/anxiety issues linked to depression.

I have no issue with antidepressants, I can confidently say I had a very positive experience with Zoloft back when I had been depressed for months. Therapy didn’t seem to do much during those months but about 5 weeks after taking Zoloft, I suddenly starting getting better and was back to my normal self within the next few weeks.

While I’m in favor of antidepressants, I think the decision to prescribe and continue them is often taken far too lightly.
Antidepressants do work, but by no means do they work for all patients. I can think of plenty of cases where sudden improvement in a patient could be attributed quite clearly to antidepressants but I can also think of plenty of patients who got no gain and only nasty side-effects.

Age is also an extremely important factor for the decision to prescribe them. Prescribing them to minors, much less pre-teens, should only be reserved for extreme cases. A close friend of mine was prescribed Zoloft at age 14 for example but his OCD was blatantly making it impossible for him to function normally. Thanks to the Zoloft, the urges got under control after a few weeks. So in those types of cases I support it for young teens.

He's gonna spend all 4 years of his term painting every wall of the white house black and unironically call it an accomplishment.

He can keep his uninformed *** on the internetz.

No factories though?

image_2022-04-24_140527267.png

https://www.yahoo.com/video/top-20-biggest-black-owned-141347678.html

Dude goes on and on about the industriousness of Black folks in one video, then he states that black folks don't own anything, are lazy, and don't deserve to enjoy themselves in order to make a point against recreational weed. He gives off some strong authoritarian vibes.

I don't know why we tolerate ignorance from folks just because they are Black.
I agree with all your assessments on Umar... Son is def all over the place, I just find it entertaining. But based on that chart, black manufacturing firms make up under 3% of total firms. That's next to zero and kinda proves his point in this instance, comparatively.

To each their own when it comes to weird fetishes but this slavery fetish, or whatever else you’d describe those videos as, is something else.
It’s not even a standard domination/submission fetish, in those videos it’s tailored specifically in the context of a slave obeying white “massa”

Horrible. These two posters above showing their true colors………rather LACK of color truth be told.

Calm down man I think interracial sex is automatically assumed to be perverted. You're talking to someone who has had to take care of a 15 year old black girl who got raped by her uncle and had to have his baby while suffering from acute herpes sores. (True story and too much reality).

Just let whatever perversion this is be.

Calm down man I think interracial sex is automatically assumed to be perverted. You're talking to someone who has had to take care of a 15 year old black girl who got raped by her uncle and had to have his baby while suffering from acute herpes sores. (True story and too much reality).

Just let whatever perversion this is be.
Sorry to hear about what happened there but… what?
You seem rather oblivious to what people here are actually taking issue with. Those videos display black girls engaging in slavery roleplay.

That’s
what’s ****** up

Question. When those girls are recording their videos does that music and Massa chime in so they hear it?

I can’t believe those dudes let them be pulled in this Auntie Tomisina self hating behavior.

Back
Top Bottom