Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Damn nyc got it early, Im still waiting on a new Xbox in the mail, old one caught the open tray error, anyone know how to fix this?

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Just bumping for the glory...if in NYC (other places I would assume also?) check your mom and pop shops...it's out.

364413533.jpg

mad.gif

Mad? You damn skippy I'm mad....

Just bumping for the glory...if in NYC (other places I would assume also?) check your mom and pop shops...it's out.

364413533.jpg

hows live workin?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

364413533.jpg

hows live workin?
pimp.gif
Didn't jump on live yet ...I still kind of suck. I'm going thru career mode and am 3-2 on UFC Fight Nights lol. Took me 2 fights torealize I was training too much and going into the fights with like 22% stamina, gassing after like 10 kicks/punches.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

^^ so u created your guy?. how is the training mode?

Yes I created a fighter...lots of options and let me tell u flat out...they have the Fedor hair in the hairstyles...so they must know hes gonna be the #1created guy. I made a jerk that looks like myself, with kickboxing and wrestling styles. The training mode took me a little bit like I said cause I'm dumband wasn't paying much attention to what was going on. Pretty much it sort of works like....

1. You accept a fight from Joe Silva
2. They give you X amount of weeks until the fight. I've gotten 6-9 weeks.
3. You "train" ...meaning u choose strength / cardio / speed.....and when u choose one of those...then u choose from three intensity levels. Each ofthese take 1 week of your time up until the fight...you can also spar for more attribute points.
4. Depending on what intensity of training you choose....you use up a stamina level (based on 100%)
5. You can "rest" to rebuild the stamina this also takes 1 week of your time.

I guess the objective is to train as much as u can to build up your fighter and rest to keep the stamina level close to 100% going into the fight. As you goyou build up sponsors and get to train with teams and put logos on the trunks (clinch gear / mma warehouse / tapout etc)

I'm not doing a really good job of explaining it...so if anyone has anymore questions go ahead and ask. I'll answer in between passing the controllerto my friends lol.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

^ i should be able to cop mines tomorrow.. i will hit u up for xbox live battle.
pimp.gif

Go for it..my live tag is Kurt Hustle. Don't expect much of a challenge unless I stay up all night playing this (which I might at this point) And god damnit feels good to LHK Gonzaga with Mirko.

Just messing around but here was my 20 min run at making a Fedor..can't wait to see what someone with actual talent can do for making him. Problem is..this is pretty much the "fattest" body style you can get., everything else is ultra ripped.
364434167.jpg

364434121.jpg

364434261.jpg

364434828.jpg

364434670.jpg

364434607.jpg

364434545.jpg

Props, that's a pretty good fedor. I'm willing to bet everyone is going to be playing as a capped out fedor. Can't wait to see what else can bemade with caf. Bruce lee, chuck Norris? Lol

Originally Posted by cjspida619

what would you rate the game so far from 1-10?
I mean honestly I'm a UFC mark so to me..its a 12 lol. Maybe for some it could get repetitive ...but I honestly think its great. And Ihaven't even learned most of the techniques.

My one disappointment is that in the exhibitions you cant do any Pride style LHW or MW vs HW fights....I would have liked to mess around and do something likeGSP or Anderson vs Lesner or whatever, but besides that its glorious.

I'd give it a 9. I played the fight night demo and it isn't that great. Fnr3 is better. The thing about undisputed is that the physics need work. Thecontrols are deep, love the classic fight challenges. I haven't even played single player, online is too addicting. Stepping is real important in the game.Just beat the top ranked 360 guy. I'm ranked #2.

cant wait to get this

probably going to gamestop to reserve it tomrorow

Back
Top Bottom